Time Schedule
19:00 GMT Practice
19:30 GMT Qualification
19:40 GMT Warm-up
19:45 GMT Race 30 minutes

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

MOD Installation.

To join this event, you need to download the custom mod above. Both track (install first) and mod (install second) must be installed to join the server
Notes:

• Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited in the chat. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  • We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3, download here. Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy friendly way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically, Log in here
  • Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug forum here
Sign-up list:
  1. Craig Booth
  2. Nathan Robinson
  3. Stefan Woudenberg
  4. Henrik Lek
  5. Claes Axelsson
  6. Stefan Mizzi
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
utp: 5

Hopefully I'll be able to make it but I'll confirm later on this day....

This track is not my favorite (hate last sector!) so I won't have the upper hand this time :whistling:

Edit: Confirmed

Any chance of doing two 15 minute races? As it may get pretty boring if only a couple of people turn up. I would like to know other peoples thoughts on this for future races until RF2 goes gold, as the turn out is low at present and 15 minute races may appeal to more drivers.

Well had fun and thanks to Stefan (the quick one) I could improve 3 seconds of my personal best. :thumbsup:

Had a great blast of the line and went from 4th to 2nd (so 2 Stefan's in the lead :D ).
After a few corners I went wide off track and let Graig and Henrik pass. I folowed them within 3 seconds for a few laps, but started doing little mistakes which makde the gap grow to about 16 seconds. There was no pressure from the back, so had mostly a very lonely race.

Thanx guys, hope to se you all next time again. :)

Glad you managed to improve with my set Stefan ;)

I saw you in the mirrors getting a good start! I said "woo hoo! this guys was holding up something in his sleeve!" :) Then I saw Henrik and Craig passing by. Very tricky track as if one gets out of the racing line looses lots of seconds.

Honestly, I was very very tired yesterday and almost slept, but got a good feeling with the car and track and was doing very smooth laps with no mistakes.

I could see Henrik and Craig battling it out in the mirrors and at some stage Henrik did a mistake and Craig come up to 2nd. I lowered my racing rhythm and Craig came up to me with in a second or less. I did not want to risk much and increased my lap and pulled away by 5 seconds.

Not much action, very normal race I would say, hopefully more fun next time :)

Not the most exiting races, although not too bad. I don't like this track too much, so didn't put as much effort into practice as usual.

I had an awful start, much worse than usual, I'm not sure what went wrong. I ended up in 4 place by the first corner, but knew I had better pace than 2 out of the 3 that was in front of me.

My race mainly consisted of making sure I got back into second place, although I knew I didn't have a chance of catching Stefan unless he made a huge mistake.

For the first 20 minutes of the race I was breathing-in Henrik's exhaust fumes, thankfully I had my windows closed. He made a mistake on the last turn, which gave me the opertunity to get on his inside leading up to turn 1. Although it was more to put him under pressure to make a mistake, than to try and actually get in front.

Fortunately for me he did make a mistake and went wide into the corner, although little did Henrik know, he would have been just fine taking the corner at his usual pace and angle. Although I was even close went he went off, it's very hard to correct yourself on this corner if you make a mistake.

Stefan (the fast one) was about 5 seconds in front, and I was catching him quick. Although I had a feeling he was coasting so I would catch him up, but also hoping he wasn't. However he did confirm later that he did let me catch him.

Myself and Stefan are now within 1-2 seconds of each other, but suddenly fatigue started setting in my brain and I could now longer concentrate. Within the next couple of laps Stefan pulled away with ease.

Now realising Henrik was within 2-3 seconds of me with about 2 laps to go and not a RedBull can in sight, I really had to concentrate hard to stay on track.

Finished 2nd place. It seems I've got a good 25 minutes of racing in me before my brain fancies reading a bed time story instead!
Mellie Swan

Most have been said already, just want to say that I also had a pretty fun race. Although somewhat frustrating to Stefan M pull away so easy... :thumbsdown:. Went strait in the fast S-corner at one time and actually gained som time... wonder if thats right :p. Need to have a look in the rulebook.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back