Renault Clio Cup Europe 2023

Career Renault Clio Cup Europe 2023 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Geraint Thomas submitted a new resource:

Renault Clio Cup Europe 2023 - Drive as David Pouget in the Clio Cup European Series 2023

fKq1gRP.png

Renault Clio Cup Europe 2023

Drive as David Pouget in the Clio Cup European Series 2023

This is a custom championship built around a collection of skins and tracks, created by the extremely talented people in the Assetto Corsa modding community.

All credits can be found at the end of this page.

Features
  • All Clio Cup 2023 Europe teams...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for all your work.
Is there a way to use this with Content Manager Lite? As Championships are not available in the Lite version.

EDIT: Turns out the track had an update I needed to install in content manager and that fixed the problem. I reinstalled the champ files and now I'm good to go.

Thanks for all your work, you've got the best championship setups by a country mile. Any reason with I'd get a missing track error on 'acu_hungaroring'? I've installed it directly from the file you attached but I'm still getting an error.

Last edited:
EDIT: Turns out the track had an update I needed to install in content manager and that fixed the problem. I reinstalled the champ files and now I'm good to go.

Thanks for all your work, you've got the best championship setups by a country mile. Any reason with I'd get a missing track error on 'acu_hungaroring'? I've installed it directly from the file you attached but I'm still getting an error.
Go into your AC tracks folder and make sure 'acu_hungaroring' is there. If it isn't, it's not installed properly. If it is... I've no idea!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back