Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
I don't like this mod. First of all at least update the sounds for the 2017's sounds. Secondly car doesn't handle like the 2017 version, and my biggest problem is the chracteristics of the engine. I apply small gas, nothing is happening, then i apply a big one, and boom, spinning the wheel like hell, the turba lag is waaaay too much. I hope you will work more on this car. Last years one was way better.

Hi guys, i'll leave you here my personal setup for this car. It is designed to suit barcelona, but with just little tweakings here and there it can be great for other tracks also.
It "fixes" the understeer in corner entry (hate it), the car is also stable out of the corners. Let me know how you feel. I managed to get an easy 1.19 with Soft tyres. :D

Attachments

• Barcelona.ini
    1.9 KB · Views: 371
Hi guys, i'll leave you here my personal setup for this car. It is designed to suit barcelona, but with just little tweakings here and there it can be great for other tracks also.
It "fixes" the understeer in corner entry (hate it), the car is also stable out of the corners. Let me know how you feel. I managed to get an easy 1.19 with Soft tyres. :D
Understeer feels fine with my keyboard man maybe you should buy logitech :p

I'm thinking about the latest stages on the VISA car. I need to take a eye away from that car for a second and throw another design on this car. A small hint... ;-)

Jordan1997_wip1.jpg

Guys why don’t we organize an online race? Every time I search for servers there are just 4/5 players online :redface:

I'd be up for it. Even some sort of time trial events to run each week wouldn't be that bad.

This is something I've wanted to get up and running for a long time now.

For a driver like me, it's not about the racing, because I'm not good enough, not consistent enough.

But the experience of driving them (especially in VR) is fantastic and if there were a few other humans bobbing around the track at the same time, all the better.

Even add a voice server so we could talk setups, driving tips etc.

I'f be up for this if others were. I can provide the bandwidth and servers if needed.

I'm thinking about the latest stages on the VISA car. I need to take a eye away from that car for a second and throw another design on this car. A small hint... ;-)

Jordan1997_wip1.jpg

Are you using pen tool? You lines are sooo smooth.
Or you painting in 8K.

hacked away at it another 30 minutes.
thanks for tip from another forum got the correct hex color code.
kMTBpx3.png

Are you using pen tool? You lines are sooo smooth.
Or you painting in 8K.

hacked away at it another 30 minutes.
thanks for tip from another forum got the correct hex color code.
kMTBpx3.png
Hi,
My personal templates was 8192x4096 but sent the painters 4k because of there low memory 8gb,
to paint in 8192 specially in photoshop without it taking 2 decades to save you really do need at least 24gb + of memory I have 64gb and seems fine as of now,
if you have the available memory make that puppy 8192 :)

This is something I've wanted to get up and running for a long time now.

For a driver like me, it's not about the racing, because I'm not good enough, not consistent enough.

But the experience of driving them (especially in VR) is fantastic and if there were a few other humans bobbing around the track at the same time, all the better.

Even add a voice server so we could talk setups, driving tips etc.

I'f be up for this if others were. I can provide the bandwidth and servers if needed.
Tomorrow i will create a pm so we can talk there and decide what to do. I know some people that would take part as well.

Slightly shameless self promotion... I believe we have a new fastest car in AC. :D:D Yesterday after a few hours 'testing', I was only 0.003 slower than my best ever lap in the VRC MP4-20 at Silverstone, and could have gone quicker....
Should be a little faster too with the tire heating issues fixed too :D
P.S. I know cars are meant to mostly be female, but this title sounded better and I think has more impact lol :p

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 7 2.0%