1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Remote racing

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Ryan Doyle, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Anyone still doing this? Most of my GT5 friends have stopped playing the game altogether. So I'm looking for some new friends to remote race for/with.My PSN ID is Arryl01 feel free to add me, make sure to mention Race Department or GT5 when you add me ^^Xbox 360 users, feel free to share your IDs for this purpose here too :)

2. GT5 is a PS3 exclusive game so there is no XBox version. Even if there was it would not be cross-platform compatible.

I still remote race from time to time using the widget I posted some time ago. The number of people using my drivers has dropped somewhat over the last couple of months, but it's still enough to get a steady income without having to bother with A-Spec. I could do it all the time since I'm not using my PS3 much at the moment, but I don't like leaving it on unattended for hours on end.

If it's money you're after then it's probably quicker to repeat a few of the seasonals since there is currently a massive bonus on the credits you get for winning. You can earn around 100k per minute for some of the races.

3. Oh yeah, I knew GT5 was exclusive haha, not sure why I wrote that, haha, I was a little drunk when I wrote it, silly me.But no, I'm not looking for money, just trying to level up my b-spec guys for trophies ^^