1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Released: True2Life Racing Camaro Cup 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Günthar Rowe, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Downloads: A new file has been added by True2Life Racing:

True2Life Racing Camaro Cup 2010 v1.01

Yves asked if I could make a simple CCR 2010 car from the Camaro Street car and just add the CCR09 physics. But, in the end we wanted more :)

FYI: This car is running new physic to the 2009 car

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      30.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      44.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Thanks Gunthar for all the work and time you have put into the mod :doublethumb:

3. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Congratulations to both Gunthar and Yves for this one, it was a good concept and Gunthar has done a top job in bringing it to life. :thumb:
    Love the RBR Cars. :wink: Maybe you should have Mark Webber in the second team car instead of me. :)

4. Oh cool. Downloading now. Hopefully I'll be able to race online with you guys at some point in these:good:.

Thank chaps :).

5. Mark, I think you have blown your "Warren Dawes" online persona now....

6. The car has the same physics like the Camaro Cup (from STCC-addon), isn't it? Or am i wrong?

7. No it doesn't have the same physics as the 2009 STCC

8. I have downloaded and tried Camaro Cup 2010 ... first of all, thanks to everybody who made possible this mod. I have found two problems in it, first one is that the wiper seems to go out the windscreen and second one is that I can see the driver's face in the gloves (it's quite scary xD). Am I the only one who have these problems or are they bugs that will be fixed in next versions?

Thanks again for this great mod (and all the other ones from True2Life).

9. The wiper is untouched from the stock Camaro Street Car that the body came from... and no spooky gloves here?

10. Hi Gunthar, maybe the wiper is from the stock Camaro Street Car, but I think there is something wrong in it, and I don't know if it can be fixed in some future update or it isn't worthwhile (since it's the 2010 model and we're nearly in 2011). And I have found spooky gloves in the Roaring Pipes Maniacs Team (at least in my installation of Evolution, so it can be my problem).

I have attached two screenshots of both problems.

Anyway, as I said before, a great job.

Regards,

Bakke

capture_2010-11-22_19-31-26.jpg capture_2010-11-22_19-31-33.jpg

11. the glove issue looks to be that the internal driver is using the external drivers .dds file, check to see it the external driver has a messed up skin too for the same car.

12. awesome :)

13. True2Life Racing Camaro Cup 2010 v1.01

-----// Changelog //-----

--// Release v1.01 //--

- Corrected wiper
    - Corrected internal driver skins on some cars
    - Changed ModelID to not clash with WTCC87 Toyota AE86 Levin