1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Relative HUD with tenths only?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by kauff, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Like any sim racer and child of this generation, I am a delicate flower that needs his every whim satisfied. :) With that in mind, I find the relative timer in GSCE (therefore rfactor) to be frustrating to glance at during a race since the hundredths and thousandths places are displayed and are constantly flickering. Does anyone have a mod to correct this and only display the tenths place relative time (a la iRacing)?

Thanks for your help!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I'm not sure if the arrow keys "Left and Right" are set at default to run what you want. If not these can map them to your liking in the options.

3. I'm sorry, are you saying that using the arrows increases or decreases the timing precision??

4. MoodyB

MoodyB
    Premium Member

The left arrow key changes between realtime splits & sector splits by default.

5. Yeah, that's not what I want. I would like to see a relative of "1.2" versus "+00:01.236" with the last two numbers flashing all over the place.

6. Agreed. I would also like to see this.

The way the hundredths and thousandths digits look is just blurry noise, not useful info. It doesn't bother me at all, but it would just be cleaner to have it show only down to the the tenths value.

7. [​IMG]

You mean like this?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes, like that. What is that?

9. Bruno Melo

Bruno Melo
    Premium Member

Funciona no GSE? É só colocar na raiz?