• Bookmark hashtag #RDLMS on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reiza on Steam Library - Splash Images

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Nox, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium

Hey all,

Weird request... I added FTrucks and GSC2013 to my Steam library. Does anyone have an image 460x215 pixels for either game I can use so they look good in the library? Like a splash screen/ad. Google search "steam library" in images to see what I mean if you are unsure what I mean.

I know, I know.. I am weird like that; I want them all to look nice. Thanks for any help.

Andrew

2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

I know what you mean, done it myself. If nobody comes up with goods I might knock some up myself :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium

Pretty neat!

4. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium

I love RD, but I prefer without the logo. I don't only play it on RD events, etc.

5. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium

Thanks Justin, excellent!

Now, FTrucks? *begs*

7. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium

I personally prefer the first one you id because it fills the whole space, without the black bits, but that's just me. Thanks, Justin, I appreciate these.

8. The Race On image is great, something like that would be perfect. Name being big but not too big, with the main cars at the front and a nice solid background (black, white, or the dark grey from the GSC logo).

9. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Heres one for GSC2012 too

[​IMG]

10. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium