Red Bull Racing Career Helmet

Helmets Red Bull Racing Career Helmet 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I tried to install the Intel DDS Driver but, when i go to open the dds file, it tells me there is something wrong with the file. And i haven't found the Intel DDS Driver for Adobe Photoshop CC 2017

I tried to install the Intel DDS Driver but, when i go to open the dds file, it tells me there is something wrong with the file. And i haven't found the Intel DDS Driver for Adobe Photoshop CC 2017
give me your email in PM and i will send you the plugins you will need

What is the com_6 helmet
And Is this the correct to way to install it?
Knipsel.PNG

no you have to choose witch helmet you want, you copy the mod folders in the F1 2017 you've just download, and past in the F1 2017 Folder where your game is installed

Do you have to change colors or anything because no matter what color helmet I use the sponsors are all silver/chrome? Also the game crashes in reply/flashback since installing helmet.

Hey guys... I am trying to import the helmet into the game, I did it with the ERP archiver but I can't find it in the game to use it on my career driver... Can you tell me how to do it?

Hey guys... I am trying to import the helmet into the game, I did it with the ERP archiver but I can't find it in the game to use it on my career driver... Can you tell me how to do it?
If you replace say the helmet called com_07 in EEA you need to select the helmet that is last on the list. The icon will still be the default unless you mod that aswell but ingame it will be different.
Hope this helps

Sieht super aus, sehr gelungener Helm. Und auch Danke dass man kein ERP oder sonstige Programme benötigt. Find ich super da ja nicht jeder sich mit solchen Programmen auskennt, bzw. diese besitzt. Also Super Arbeit und weiter Viel Spass und Erfolg beim Helme bauen:

Would it be possible to make the grey Helmet com.04 the blue one com.05 and the red one com.06 so that you can chose ingame? Thx

Hello Nasyna! Can you do a customized helmet mod (F1 2017) for me?
USD 100.00 is ok? PLEAASE!
I have already a paintnet 2D drawings (front, rear and side views) for the helmet but I don't know how to edit with photoshop. But if you give me the dds (or pssg) files I know how to use Ryder's editors.
Let me know what you think. Thanks in any case! :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.