Red Bull Racing Career Helmet

Helmets Red Bull Racing Career Helmet 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nazyna submitted a new resource:

Red Bull Racing Career Helmet - Awesome Career Helmet for RB Racing or Torro Rosso

Hey guys i've made a career helmet for Red Bull.
Just copy the F1 2017 folder in the file in your Steam F1 2017 file.
Or you can also use ERP to insert it because the file includes the dds files too.
View attachment 222639 View attachment 222640 View attachment 222641 View attachment 222642 View attachment 222643 View attachment 222644 View attachment 222645 View attachment 222646 View attachment 222647 View attachment 222648

Read more about this resource...

Looks great, but infiniti?
yeah because I didn't know what else I could have taken as sponsor, if you have some ideas i would apreciate it and will rework it.
and the reason for infiniti is just, as i start working on this helmet i wanted to make a helmet from vettel in 2013 so i put it on it but as i changed my purpose i did not know wich other sponsor i could take, exact and carsales are max's and dannys and i dont wanted to take them

yeah because I didn't know what else I could have taken as sponsor, if you have some ideas i would apreciate it and will rework it.
and the reason for infiniti is just, as i start working on this helmet i wanted to make a helmet from vettel in 2013 so i put it on it but as i changed my purpose i did not know wich other sponsor i could take, exact and carsales are max's and dannys and i dont wanted to take them
i guess carsales (Danny´s helmet) or Exact (Max´s helmet), since they dont have the same you could take something either of them have or a team sponsor, could also do Aston Martin since they will be a title sponsor in 2018 and are already sponsored by them. TAG Heuer or puma would work too IMO

i guess carsales (Danny´s helmet) or Exact (Max´s helmet), since they dont have the same you could take something either of them have or a team sponsor, could also do Aston Martin since they will be a title sponsor in 2018 and are already sponsored by them. TAG Heuer or puma would work too IMO
puma is already on the helmet, and TAG Heuer i dont know, but the idea with aston martin is good, i think is will add this and update the file

Thanks to all your positive feedback, I have a question for you all, how many of you are using the grey or blue helmets and do you like them?

Really great, but i can't open dds files with photoshop as i do ususally.
is there a probleme with dds files?
All files open all black

you need the dds plugin from nvidia or intel to open these files, than you shouldn't have any problems to open it with photoshop

you need the dds plugin from nvidia or intel to open these files, than you shouldn't have any problems to open it with photoshop
This is what i do, i always do the same thing, i have Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 and the DDS driver installed.
Everytime i download a helmet or a skin it opens normally, but here, the file opens but it's all black.
If you could help?

I try again with Adobe Photoshop CS6 and it's the same
upload_2017-12-3_16-8-18.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back