1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Bull or McLaren?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by HiTmaNz, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Is there a diffrence between these cars?, Im currently using the Red Bull but most of the lap records are in a McClaren. Is it worth switching to a McClaren?
  2. I believe that all cars have same performance, try it in a Virgin and see if your laptime is much slower
  3. Thanks for the reply mate, I got 1.51.674 with the Red Bull but when i try it with the McClaren i get nowhere near that time. I shall try in Virgin and see what i get
  4. No, actually there is a big difference in mechanical grip between the cars. Which is very realistic, so with same setup you will get different performance from the different cars.

Otherwise, it would be pretty pointless to change teams (cars) in order to further your career, if all the cars were the same.

5. He means in TT mode, of course in career its different
  6. Ok, :)
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

In TT mode its different also :) Hence all McLarens are on top of the leaderboards
  8. :O I stand corrected. Lol would have thought that all cars would be same as online, well done codies :) pff
  9. Actually they are not all same online, depends on server settings as theres a option to have it in 2010 or Equal physics ;)
  10. Helmut Skrdla

Helmut Skrdla
    Premium Member

Recent tests and postings seem to indicate that TT cars are not in fact performing equal, which I also thought until today.