Red Bull Classic Career Helmet Pack

MGP17 Red Bull Classic Career Helmet Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
irfanzaidi submitted a new resource:

Red Bull Classic Career Helmet Pack - CLASSIC RED BULL LIVERIED X-802RR HELMET

Red Bull Classic Career helmet in 2017 Red Bull Colour plus Red Bull Sponsor stickers for your career helmet's visor. ENJOY !:thumbsup:

Red Bull stickers which includes realistic X-802R logo on visor's side.

Any suggestions or requests, leave in comment.

Installation instructions:
1. Use mixfile remixer to extract GFXCIRCUIT.MIX, they are found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\MotoGP17 if using Steam, if not it will look something like this C:\Program...

Read more about this resource...

I've had MotoGP 17 for a long time now and I've been thinking that you can't download mods. I have downloaded the mods and now I wonder how I can transfer the mods to the game. Can you help me out there?
The installation instructions are literally right there in the post^^

Installation instructions:
1. Use mixfile remixer to extract GFXCIRCUIT.MIX, they are found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\MotoGP17 if using Steam, if not it will look something like this C:\Program Files\Milestone\MotoGP17

2. Download the Pack mod files and extract them.

3. Copy and paste the downloaded files (helmet's and visor ".dds" files) into the extracted GFXCIRCUIT.MIX folders.

5. Repack the extracted folders back into MIX files (make sure to set the format to SBK-X/V8) and save them back into ….\common\MotoGP17 (make sure to back up your MIX files before replacing them).

6. Done;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back