1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

recording longer tracks

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Viktor Andersson, Apr 25, 2011.

1. When I record 1 lap the file size is around 3gb and ofc I know it is possible to compress that file later but the problem is that I want to record more laps and fraps stops recording when hit 4gb, how do you guys do to bypass it?

Thx in advance

2. Are you sure it stops ? Fraps splits it files at around 4 gb so you get multiple files at that size when recording longer movies, unless you have the free version that only records for 30 seconds.

Edit: You are using NTFS as filesystem on the harddrive you are recording to, right ? If not, FAT32 only allows up to 4gb as maximum filesize...

3. ah, I have actually got a new harddrive recently and havent actually tried to record longer files and now Im using NTFS. It is possible that my previous harddrive used FAT32, I will try to record a 4+ and see if it works now, thx for tips will try them soon and report

4. ok, I have now recorded ~5mins in rfactor and I got one 3.98gb and one 3.64gb. How do I do to get both to one file and upload one video?

5. Sent you a PM