Recommended Cars? FFB?

I'm an avid sim racer. I mostly race AC & R3E. I have PC2, but I'm not crazy about how that one feels. A lot of the YouTube sim racers tout RF2 as have the greatest physics & FFB. I purchased RF2 a while ago, but so far, I've been kinda disappointed with the FFB when compared to AC or R3E. I can't really feel what the front end is doing. Are there specific cars I should be trying? There doesn't seem to be a lot of FFB settings to tweak, what am I missing? I hear the newest GT3 packs & Endurance packs are really great, but I'm reluctant to shell out the cash without having a better experience with the cars I already have.
I race with a Thustmaster TS-PC Racer wheel w/ Fanatec CS V3i pedals.

I have a TS-PC and out of the lot, with the right settings RF2 comes out top and AC a close second.
RRE for me is just a load of canned effects and IMO just does not feel right.

I used to feel the same about R3E, but once I spent some time to set the FFB properly, and got rid of all the canned effects I quite like it now. I wonder what are your settings? I don't have TS-PC wheel so can't help you there, but maybe someone with the same steering wheel could lend a hand.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.