Recommendations on good headset

i use the Logitech G35 for about 6 years now. Worn out the ear shells on the first one, bought a second one. And then my brother came up with the idea to buy new ear shells...i didn't knew that that was possible...:p

I like it very much. You can wear it the whole evening without sore ears, and the sound is pretty good also.

Upvote 0
I ordered some sennheiser PC 363D's today after reading all the articles on the best headsets of the last couple of years and they come highly recomended, ill let you know how they shape up when they arrive.

Upvote 0
For the money these sennheisers are kinda disappointing, the spacial separation on the surround is pretty poor even with the dolby box switched on, @Gerben Kelly whats the surround like on the g35's?

Upvote 0
I got the Logitech G930 on an Amazon deal for £60 or so. I really like them BUT I get a cracking sound if I install the Logitech drivers so I can't recommend and Logitech headset because of that

Upvote 0
Had Steel Series - best I've had until Hypercloud X - even better - Strong, very comfy and most important - very good sound - great bass mid and highs.

Upvote 0
Kingston Hyperx Cloud 2, easily the best headset in the $100 price range. Great build quality, includes pleather and soft foam ear pads, as well as a 7.1 surround sound card. Ungodly comfortable!

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back