Reasonably priced car, take two.

• Nour00

Oh, I am deeply touched by the fact that you actually took your time out to search for my work on the net, and I would love for you all to review, as I, for one, won't be offended by criticism, it's your point of view, and whether I change anything or not, is my choice.

Which brings me to say, why on earth do you all get so defensive when a comment like that is made? I just stated my opinion, it looks like it had an accident from the front. Doesn't mean you have to give in to the comments and change anything, you can keep your own style and be proud of it, just means you'll have one less person downloading the model. Only an idiot (Harey) would compare that comment to saying "HAHA you're ugly and fat". Idiot.

And 2o6, you really need to chill out, I mean love for a model like that can make you blind, but you shouldn't just instantly jump to extremes and say stupid things like "Can we ban him?"

You guys get offended too easily. Grow up and calm down.

OMG!!! aadilf1, you are flippin hilarious!!!!! That is one funny post, you have a way of killing these people off big time. True legend. A little too formal i guess but that just makes it FUNNNIERRR!!!!!!! I was readin through the forums, and came across your last funny post, and went to see all your posts, they made me LOL. Thanx.

Can he be banned now?..
I second this. as aadilf1 seems to think he can go around calling people idiots (not sure where your from but thats kind of offensive to call someone an idiot). You clearly did make fun his work, which is VERY rude, its constructive criticism, not just out right criticism.

And calling 2o6 a bossy retard... /facepalm

Now how about he get back on topic to the car?

@luthobu

I don't think that banning would be too harsh. However, he could always sign in with another name and continue being ungraceful to other people. There is always an ignore button, but I guess we will have to live with him :(

@Harey

He lives in the UK.. His name is Aadil F*****, 14 years old.. Have you noticed how he got a buddy (Nour00) to sign on the Racer forum and make comments in order to make him look smart, wow..

Well, this aadilf1 saga is getting even more depraved. I really thought that he found a buddy (Nour00) to write on this forum so that his offensiveness may seem justified, but I was mistaken. Upon some further investigation (a simple Google search), it came that Nour00 is a girl, 17 years old that goes by the name of - Nour F*****. I guess it would be his big sister. Again, wow...

Nice work, Sherlock :) That is indeed very sad. Perhaps it would be considerate to censor his name, as after all, he's 14.

Ok, you guys have a point. The words I use are a little harsh. And good detective work, she is my sister, she isn't 17 though, and that isn't her name. And I didn't ask her comment to make me look cool, she wanted to because she thought it was hilarious how you guys get so easily offended over something so insignificant, but if its important to you guys, then it's about time we gave up on this war of words, and trying to find out who Nour00 and who I am etc, and just apologized, so sorry.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back