Realroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will do the preset realroad a bit different from this weekend onwards. The whole track will be covered with a 30% realroad profile at start of FP1, after which it will continue naturally progressing through the whole event. So instead of a pre-generated ideal line we have a bit more grip everywhere at start.

Added link to download.

We will place this realroad, 30% of grip to all the surface, at the beginnig of Practice 1. It will be the drivers themself who will build the ideal line though Practice 1, Q1, Q2, Warmup, Race...
With the current acceleration of realroad I believe at the middle of Q1 the ideal line will be already with max grip.

The idea is to have a more grippy offline, before we had 100% of grip in the ideal line and 0% of grip in the offline, now we will have 100% versus 30% of grip.

Ok, looks like a great idea. What about variable weather? I know we cant run in wet conditions with current build, but I say variable temp. For example put real temp prediction, or random temp but variable. It could be another realistic step!

What will be used in prequal? 100% Grip?
I'd like to know this too.

Also, have you possibly done something with the mod since China?

I'm training offline but I can't save the Realroad, no matter if Autosave or manual save, it's always green when I load it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back