RealityFilter

Misc RealityFilter 3.0 PRO

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dário Ussumane updated RealityFilter with a new update entry:

Version 3.0 PRO Is Finally Here !!

I´m not going to try to convince you this is the best filter out there, and tell you how many weeks I´ve been developing the filter, I´m going to let the results talk for themselves

I only ask you 1 thing

Share it and enjoy
You deserve thisView attachment 674725View attachment 674721View attachment 674722View attachment 674723View attachment 674724

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just wondering what settings and preset you were using for the photos of the 3.0 version. looks absolutely mind boggling but i just cant get my game to look like that

Last edited:
Just wondering what settings and preset you were using for the photos of the 3.0 version. looks absolutely mind boggling but i just cant get my game to look like that
hey, the csp preset i use is available on the discord server. The sun and stuff where just in the perfect position xd, i dont even know how i did that haha

Color Reflections and Lights

This update features better colors, more reflective and realistic paint and also stronger and more realistic headlights

Share it and Enjoy
Lets make RealityFilter known

View attachment 681176

View attachment 681180

View attachment 681181

View attachment 681182

View attachment 681183

View attachment 681185...

1st Filter In AC To Bring Adaptive Headlight Control ( AHC )

Among other optimizations this update brings

Adaptive Headlight Control ( AHC )

Big thanks to SuperFulcrum to make this possible

With AHC headlight intensity will be strong and realistic during nightime and dark situations but it will be barely visible in well lit areas, ending those unrealistically strong headlights during daytime causing weird shadows where there should be none

All the photos have the headlights on

View attachment 681758

Hi Dario, maybe a stupid question. But there’s quite some info on this subject so I’m a bit confused. I subscribed to your discord, but where exactly can I find a download link for the 3.0 version? Or is it just the one you get when downloading here from RD? Thanks!

Hi Dario, maybe a stupid question. But there’s quite some info on this subject so I’m a bit confused. I subscribed to your discord, but where exactly can I find a download link for the 3.0 version? Or is it just the one you get when downloading here from RD? Thanks!
Hey, awesome, in my discord I sometimes put some testing builds, but the official, stable updates are all on rd

Hey, awesome, in my discord I sometimes put some testing builds, but the official, stable updates are all on rd
Thanks for your quick reply man! So the one I downloaded tonight here in RD is the one to go with in the game? To say it different, when i choose ‘reality filter’ as my PP it’s already the 3.0 version?
Sorry for my simple clumsy question but I just wanna be sure to use the right spec of your lovely work :)

Thanks for your quick reply man! So the one I downloaded tonight here in RD is the one to go with in the game? To say it different, when i choose ‘reality filter’ as my PP it’s already the 3.0 version?
Sorry for my simple clumsy question but I just wanna be sure to use the right spec of your lovely work :)
No worries man, haha thx, yes, if you downloaded it from Rd just choose it and that's it

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.