RealityFilter

Misc RealityFilter 3.0 PRO

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dário Ussumane submitted a new resource:

RealityFilter + Pure Settings (based on pure) - Realistic feeling to Assetto Corsa visuals

View attachment 591969How to install:
- Simply drag and drop the zip file to content manager and it should be doneView attachment 591966
View attachment 591967
This Filter and Pure settings combo will give you a realistic look to Assetto. This was built from scratch with a default kinda look to it. Its Perfect for any scenario, weather, track, time of the day and for any use, even photography! Hope you like it, send some feedback if you feel like...

Read more about this resource...

edit:

Hi. I posted here initially because I had a strange problem with the game crashing, but it was most likely something on my end, and I fixed it. Sorry to have bothered you. This post can be deleted, if possible.

Thanks a lot for all your work on this filter!

Last edited:
edit:

Hi. I posted here initially because I had a strange problem with the game crashing, but it was most likely something on my end, and I fixed it. Sorry to have bothered you. This post can be deleted, if possible.

Thanks a lot for all your work on this filter!
It was you? I'm sorry, i thought it was some kinda spam or something, my bad, glad it's ok, thx man!

Dário Ussumane submitted a new resource:

RealityFilter + Pure Settings (based on pure) - Realistic feeling to Assetto Corsa visuals

i downloaded your pp filter why do i have such graphics

Снимок экрана (34) копия.jpg

Attachments

• Снимок экрана (33) копия.jpg
    Снимок экрана (33) копия.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling