REALISTIC GRAPHICS FOR POTATO/HIGH END PC Pure (LHBIB)

Misc REALISTIC GRAPHICS FOR POTATO/HIGH END PC Pure (LHBIB) 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
thank you, I've tried this it's great. but when I import pure config, the image becomes dark even though it's daytime, how do I fix this? i am using pure 0.165

thank you, I've tried this it's great. but when I import pure config, the image becomes dark even though it's daytime, how do I fix this? i am using pure 0.165
sorry for late reply. just go to pure config and to light section u will find an option called i think *daylight multiplayer* increase the sliding bar to your liking and done . dont forget to save after that

When I load the pure ini file LHBIB* the whole picture gets darker as if it was in the middle of the night.
Loading other Pure scripts the colour brightness is fine.
Could you check?

When I load the pure ini file LHBIB* the whole picture gets darker as if it was in the middle of the night.
Loading other Pure scripts the colour brightness is fine.
Could you check?
if it is dark like you said then just open pure config and go to section called "lights" then adjust the first bar until you are happy with the brightness and dont forget to hit save also if a specific ppfilter is darker than the others got to post processing filters and hit right click with mouse then "edit" after that go to a section called "color" u will see a brightness bar you can adjust also and dont forget to hit save after you finish

is there a way to install without Pure? I'm not comfortable to set up another monthly subscription for the 56th utility software

is there a way to install without Pure? I'm not comfortable to set up another monthly subscription for the 56th utility software
you can always install the ppfilters without pure but honestly i think it will look much better with pure because it was designed to go along with it. i dont have a sol version of this mod but maybe in the future will be

if it is dark like you said then just open pure config and go to section called "lights" then adjust the first bar until you are happy with the brightness and dont forget to hit save also if a specific ppfilter is darker than the others got to post processing filters and hit right click with mouse then "edit" after that go to a section called "color" u will see a brightness bar you can adjust also and dont forget to hit save after you finish
This is the brightness I have with your Pure filter. But if I try to increase the Daylight Multiplier in Pure, the daylight is fine, but then all the areas in the dark, not touched by the sun, remain extremely dark, as dark as you see in the picture here, for example the bridge ahead.

If I edit the PPfilter and increase the Brightness to the max, then the problems of dark shadows remains all over the place.

I have no clue.
1683159421772.png

This is the brightness I have with your Pure filter. But if I try to increase the Daylight Multiplier in Pure, the daylight is fine, but then all the areas in the dark, not touched by the sun, remain extremely dark, as dark as you see in the picture here, for example the bridge ahead.

If I edit the PPfilter and increase the Brightness to the max, then the problems of dark shadows remains all over the place.

I have no clue.
View attachment 660574
ohh i see now. you need to decrease the vao patches go to "lights" section then i think its all the way to the bottom you will see a vao patches slider decrease it until you are happy with it. the problem with this is its different from track to track it could be perfect in monza but then it could be too much dark in imola or too much bright that's why you had the problem. also let me know if you are my csp settings and which one the high end or potato end and if u still have this problem i will fix it in the next update

i cant find your csp config nor can i see any of the new filters, i average 30 fps too which isnt very good. i have most my settings on low and i my specs are: i7 9th gen, 2060 RTX, 16GB RAM.

Attachments

• settings.png
    settings.png
    709.7 KB · Views: 44
  • settings2.png
    settings2.png
    373.5 KB · Views: 42
i cant find your csp config nor can i see any of the new filters, i average 30 fps too which isnt very good. i have most my settings on low and i my specs are: i7 9th gen, 2060 RTX, 16GB RAM.
video settings are in the second screnshot that you sent and csp settings you need to change it to it it wont change automaticlly you need to select the preset at bottom

Im new to this game on pc, and i dont know how to actually load the settings, i ha ve downloaded it and imported it to content manager.

everything works fine the fps are amazing but the issue is when i switch to the inside of the car everything is black all the windows cant see through

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 174 66.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 46 17.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.2%
Back