REALISTIC GRAPHICS FOR POTATO/HIGH END PC Pure (LHBIB)

Misc REALISTIC GRAPHICS FOR POTATO/HIGH END PC Pure (LHBIB) 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for this :) I installed it but want to do some more testing. After installing - how do I revert this? I made backup folders of the Extension and system folders but I'm not sure what the importing of DAY_ScriptSettings.ini exactly does and how I revert that step back to default?

Thanks for this :) I installed it but want to do some more testing. After installing - how do I revert this? I made backup folders of the Extension and system folders but I'm not sure what the importing of DAY_ScriptSettings.ini exactly does and how I revert that step back to default?
that is pure script u can launch pure config while in game and there is a button to reset pure settings there and u will be back to default

It looks great. Only problem is that the mirror is overexposed like crazy. Do you know how to fix it?

1675454763027.png

ANASS ELK updated REALISTIC GRAPHICS FOR POTATO/HIGH END PC Pure (LHBIB) with a new update entry:

new processing filter and pure config *LHBIB-REAL*

PURE CONFIG:
--*LHBIB* has a beautiful look to it but not built to be realistic.
--*LHBIB-REAL* has a darker and more realistic look to it.
new processing filter that goes by both configs and looks photorealisticView attachment 641174View attachment 641173View attachment 641170View attachment 641176View attachment 641171View attachment 641175View attachment 641172

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 131 70.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 43 23.2%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 37 20.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages