Realistic exhaust flames

Misc Realistic exhaust flames 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bernd Graf submitted a new resource:

Realistic exhaust flames - Additional flame textures that look...a bit more flamey :D

Well...we all know that AC needs more realistic exhaust flames :D I've compiled a pack of my own png images and some that I found in a pack for a BMW GT2 livery years ago. Just install in "asssettocorsa/content/cars/[car name]/texture/flames"

These textures do not overwrite the Kunos flame files, so no need to backup!

View attachment 118926 View attachment 118927

Read more about this resource...

I was wondering... how the game understand to use this new files, since they got new name. :O_o:Actually they are in new folder but got the same name but still....
The "names" are simply reference numbers. The code accepts all kinds of things...believe me, not just for flames, everything. I have a graphics mod, over 50 cloud textures...the game can recognize way more than the 10 cloud textures provided, I have 22 currently installed and it recognizes them all.

All you have to do is place the flame textures in the directory I provide in post 1. Since the textures don't overwrite the flame 7 and 8 provided by Kunos, these textures get "added" to what the code already reads... which means awesome flames for you!

• ronniej

I just got a compliment about the flames in one of my pics from the guy who did Wagnum's Graphic Mod so I told him it was yours and figured I should post it for you ( since you are responsible for em..lol)
Ferrari_F40_Bridgehampton.jpg

so if the car uses 7 and 8 png files, should I rename some of the mod files and overwrite them? in case of the M3 GT2, still show the original (ugly) flames, if i take 2 of you flames and rename them to 7.png and 8.png it would do the job? and also it should work on the replay i guess
thanks. sorry for the silly questions

Hello guys, can someone help me with the flames, i have downloaded the the files, and unzip and follow the instructions place in the folder, but it still showing the old flames, any ideas? thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back