RealFeel instructions

Zzyzx

Warren Williams
Does anyone know where I can download some useful instructions for the RealFeel plugin? I mean something that will cover how to use the console properly etc and what all the values mean. I've searched on Google but found nothing. I have two downloads and neither has any instructions in it, only the dll and a very short text file.

I'll tell you my problem. I'm driving the Porsche 906 around Le Mans 1977 and I'm getting some terrible FFB spikes that I can't get rid of no matter what I adjust, particularly driving down the Mulsanne straight.

Any help appreciated.
:geek:

Does anyone know where I can download some useful instructions for the RealFeel plugin? I mean something that will cover how to use the console properly etc and what all the values mean. I've searched on Google but found nothing. I have two downloads and neither has any instructions in it, only the dll and a very short text file.

I'll tell you my problem. I'm driving the Porsche 906 around Le Mans 1977 and I'm getting some terrible FFB spikes that I can't get rid of no matter what I adjust, particularly driving down the Mulsanne straight.

Any help appreciated.
:geek:
Check out the manual from the HistorX mod, it's got a section on real feel config.
Hope that helps.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/3xa6xnu1s15sdkg/HGTTC_1.96_Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back