Resource icon

Misc RealFeel for rFactor1 100811

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rupe Wilson submitted a new resource:

RealFeel for rFactor1 - realfeel, leo FFB,

RealFeel addon for rFactor 1
simply unpack and install the contents of the rFactor folder ..
MAKE SURE TO REMOVE ALL OLD LEO's AND REALFEEL ADDONS COMPLETELY BEFORE INSTALLING THE NEW ONES.. Everything goes in Plugins
EXCEPT the" RealFeelPlugin.ini" which goes in the root directory.

there is also a controller folder with different settings,
back up what you have already before installing and having a play.

13. You may want/need to tweak the values in the realfeel plugin but most are...

Read more about this resource...

This is utterly hideous, I must be doing something wrong

I put slider on _100 and as soon as I click start the wheel just vibrates like hell in the pitbox, WTF is going on. I turned everything down and it still doens it!

if your talking about ffb strength in game,
i use a t500 and don't usually go above 65%
all depends on how hard you like your ffb, on 65% its still quite strong on med effects.. i don't like full effects.

there are some mod cars out there that do vibrate the wheel way to much. i tend not to use them rather than spending hours trying to fix something beyond my control...

This is utterly hideous, I must be doing something wrong

I put slider on _100 and as soon as I click start the wheel just vibrates like hell in the pitbox, WTF is going on. I turned everything down and it still doens it!
I've had this, can't remember what caused it. It's a bit like when the min force value is set too high in rF2.
100% FFB strength is too much for most people.
Also, try using Rctrl+7 or 9 on numpad (whilst on track) to tune the FFB feel.

Amazing mod. For newer Logitech wheels, follow this tutorial to get it working properly (otherwise mod will be unplayble with severe wheel oscillations etc.)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back