1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real Time Telemetry on 2nd Monitor for rFactor ?

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by MS7XWDC, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. is there Real Time Telemetry program that we can run on a 2nd Monitor for rFactor ?

2. There is a program on Rfactorcentral but you have to pay $5,00 for it.
  3. ah, i'll pass

4. Check out a program called SimTools, you should be able to get it from rfc
  5. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

6. thx !!
  7. Sim Tools is great, thx !

is there any way to 'save' or 'freeze' the data for evaluation after driving ?

like brake temps / tyre temps

[i can see tyre wear]
  8. Sorry for the "necropost," but you can download a program that you can take a screenshot with that will automatically save the screenshot so you don't have to paste and save it.
  9. *exhuming this old thread* :p

Is there a motec tool (like MotecAdd or SimTools) which is working with driver swaps (e.g. in endurance races)? I have MotecAdd and it don't work if a observer becomes active by changing the pilot.

10. Dietmar

Premium Member

Do I understand that correctly, you want to see the information of the driver that took over from you?

I doubt that this will work as all these kind of tools get the information from you local game running on your PC (one way or the other). And I would assume that information as tire wear is not distributed via the server only position information (and with it all movement related, accelerate, brake and so forth).
  11. No, i want only my own Motec information. But i found out, that XD-Tool works perfectly for that. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.