Real-Time Racing

• PlaYz

with no disrespect to any of the entries but there was nothing that just jumped out and said, pick me pick me.

Akos got my vote.

New Real-Time Racing website

With the (public) beta test starting soon Real-Time Racing opened the doors of their new portal: www.real-timeracing.com

The website brings you the latest news and developments about the upcoming beta. Also a countdown timer is ticking towards the first race where you have the chance to beat the real life professional drivers.

Keep a close eye on the site the upcoming weeks and if you haven't registered yourself for the beta test yet you can still do so.

RTR - The Real-Time Racing Game by SimBin is the new race game innovation, where gamers experience the new iOpener Enabled feature first-hand! This marks the first opportunity for gamers to compete against professional race drivers during real events. Gamers can choose between either racing live against drivers on race tracks or racing in a stored modus of previously held races that have been recorded.

Attachments

• RTR.jpg
    RTR.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 250
rbr is amazingnessness... but it is 5 years old and could easily be slayed by a brand new, modern sim... encompassing all the stages from rallies - not just 4 or 6... with a wide selection of current and past machinery and proper integrated support for multiplier competition... tell me where to sign!

RBR is also one of my favorites, with the exception of the graphics and the set up menus I dont think that it shows its age at all. Somewhere out on the internet someone put together a matrix of all the race sims and all the "features" they support. I was surprised at how comprehensive RBR was and how well it compared and in many ways beat its more modern competitors. I cant wait until my beloved iRacing has everything that RBR has.

If someone would just take the RSRBR code and remake it into one cohesive (and english language) application it would still be one of the best, if not the best SIM out there. I'd gladly pay for it too.

Sign-up for the Real-Time Racing beta test

RTR - The Real-Time Racing Game by SimBin is the new race game innovation, where gamers experience the new iOpener Enabled feature first-hand! This marks the first opportunity for gamers to compete against professional race drivers during real events.

As our RaceDepartment community tag says: blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports we are extremely excited with the announcement of the upcoming betatest period.

If you don't want to miss out and test the game yourself please register today at the brand new RTR website and click on the flag of your language:

www.real-timeracing.com

Will Formula 1 be iOpener Enabled?

F1 update: Four new teams multiple faces and icons leaving. Changes everywhere you look. iOpener Enabling F1 up next?

iOpener Twitter
Does this tweet means what i think it means? In that case we simracers can race live against formula 1 drivers that are on the real track? :woot:

Attachments

• iOpener-Corporate_square_bigger.png
    iOpener-Corporate_square_bigger.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 365
Next live race @ Zolder: october 8th 2009

First upcoming event: Zolder 8/10/09 -> I checked the almighty web and found out that's an Open Time Competition for Cars (OTCC) organised by Rensportschool Zandvoort/Circuit Zolder.

• Renato Preti

haha, i think they watn drive us crazy...would be very nice..but I dont know if I believe :)

RTR Summer Car Skin Contest Winner Decided

RaceDepartment is proud to announce the winner of the main prize of our RTR Summer Car Skin Contest: a PlaySeat. Besides this great piece of sim racing hardware the winning car skin will also be featured in the upcoming beta of the Real-Time Racing Game by iOpener and SimBin!

After the hard work of all the participants in this competition a large group of fans voted for their favorite entries resulting in a top 10.
A jury consisting of the CEO's of the partnering companies had the hard task to examine all the ten final entries carefully and come to a conclusion which skin had the best overall score based on six different criteria:

1. Visual Appeal
  2. Originality
  3. Color Theme
  4. Use of Logo's
  5. Position of Logo's
  6. Usability for a real racing car
The jury rapport was very clear on who the winner is and from this place we like to congratulate: Grégory Cogotti (France). We wish him a lot of enjoyable racing moments with his new iOpener Enabled PlaySeat and two VIP tickets to the FIA GT race at Circuit Zolder.

Both Akos Toreky (Hungary) being on second place and Nagy Botond (Hungary) making third each win two VIP tickets to the FIA GT race at Circuit Zolder will and experience an unforgettable racing weekend!

The jury would like to mention a very original car skin entered by Rudra Chattopadhyay (India) and reward him with a crew shirt. Due to the clear visibility of their logo on his car skin Moritz Racing invites Xavier Wittman (Belgium) to join a ride in their Marco Mantis on the Circuit Zolder.

Overall ranking and prizes

1. Grégory Cogott
    • Wins a PlaySeat + 2 VIP tickets to the FIA GT race at Circuit Zolder
  2. Akos Toreky
    • Wins 2 VIP tickets to the FIA GT race at Circuit Zolder
  3. Nagy Botond
    • Wins 2 VIP tickets to the FIA GT race at Circuit Zolder
  4. Antonio Porcelli
  5. Stephen Sinclair
  6. Rudra Chattopadhyay
    • Special Mention from the Jury: Originality. Prize: Crew Shirt
  7. Daniele Lo Gerfo
  8. Xavier Wittman
    • Special Mention from Moritz Racing. Prize: Laps driven by Bert Moritz in the Marcos Mantis on Circuit Zolder
  9. Danny Schubert
  10. Eliseo Alert Blay
And of course we don't send our finalists home without priority access to the upcoming RTR game and reward our 10 finalists with exclusive Beta Keys.
partners.png

From here we would like to thank our partners in this competition, the painting artists that have submitted their car skins to this competition and the large public that took the time to make a judgment and place their votes.

We hope you will take the time to congratulate our winner and very soon you will have the possibility to drive that winning car skin in the RTR game!

Attachments

• RTR_1.jpg
    RTR_1.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 361
  • RTR2.jpg
    RTR2.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 305
  • RTR3.jpg
    RTR3.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 283
  • RTR4.jpg
    RTR4.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 300

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 342 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 214 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 233 47.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 99 20.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 132 26.8%
Back