Real-Time Racing

A-la Flight SImulator perhaps? Create the maps of the rally with the stages one it, and you have to download this map to do the rally. For example, an area like seen in Armed Assault. Sure it's large, but it'd be annoying to have loads of stages build up, and it'd be handy to have them all in one.

A little Irish boy can dream...

That is!!

I´m sure this is one of the best ways to be done.

• holmglen03

My vote goes to Arne Heine, but if it's any consolation, I think ALL of them, bar one which I won't say, look absolutely amazing, and I'm not just saying that. :clap:

Excellent work guys and I hope I get into the beta! :car:

Purely my opinion, but voting for yourself, even when there's a prize involved, shows a real lack of respect for your fellow competitors.

Unless you think you did a really crappy job on your skinning, wouldn't you think yours is the best. Yes I see skins that are very good, but I personally still like mine better for various reasons and there for I voted for mine. I do have to say that there were 2 others that i was considering voting for instead. But I in no way see it as a lack of respect to anyone.

Thanks a lot Ramon, I am very glad to read your compliments :)

Unless you think you did a really crappy job on your skinning, wouldn't you think yours is the best. Yes I see skins that are very good, but I personally still like mine better for various reasons and there for I voted for mine. I do have to say that there were 2 others that i was considering voting for instead. But I in no way see it as a lack of respect to anyone.

:plus1:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 235 88.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 49 18.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 37 13.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 90 33.7%