• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Real life AI 2014-08-15

The Best Ai Period!!! as close to real life As possible, and ready to School you!!!

1. igearzone16

igearzone16

Ratings:
    +130
    electrogear4 submitted a new resource:

The Best Ai Period!!! Competetive Yet Cleaner Racing Ai ready to School you!!! - 3 to 5 sexond faster laptimes across all levels and all tiers...

Read more about this resource...

2. RAHUL MALIK

RAHUL MALIK

Ratings:
    +1
    chilton doesnt improve so it is only 21

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. igearzone16

igearzone16

Ratings:
    +130
    thry are all set to 100% and all have exact same engine power .. so it makes it a even level field for the ai, the idea behimd it is so u get a chalange from all cars and not just 3 or 4

4. igearzone16

igearzone16

Ratings:
    +130
  5. igearzone16

igearzone16

Ratings:
    +130
    you know what dude, when I have an hour or two in the next few days, I will try to resolver this for you.. I am assuming you want him to drive better???
    will see what we can do .... thnx and otherwise hope you enjoyed the mod,,,,

6. Thorintar

Thorintar

Ratings:
    +0
    A Faster AI does not mean it's a better AI. "The Best AI" propaganda is false by far.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Curtb47

Curtb47

Ratings:
    +0
    Works great maxed out all settings along with the mod ended up in the middle of the pack or at the end.Thanks

8. abdul abdel

abdul abdel

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello, great job! Please, can you tell me what are the values you changed to get safety car comes out after a few seconds and not istantly? Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hungerwolf2

Hungerwolf2

Ratings:
    +3
    how can you edit horsepower? plz

10. igearzone16

igearzone16

Ratings:
    +130
    open the the database 3rd line down on the left ai engine power change it anywhere between 1 and 9999 download the ego database editor here or just google it maker sure download the 2014 schema so it opens the 2014 database,, how much power you looking for I have 2 extra bases done sitting around 1 with average 1700 hundred horse the 2nd 2500 to 3000 horse.. effeminately makes it faster

database download link http://petar.outer-heaven.net/downloads/
    schema 2014 link http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/schemaf12014-for-ede.3640/

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  11. Hungerwolf2

Hungerwolf2

Ratings:
    +3
    im good thanks just wanted to know cos im way faster in straight line than ai

12. igearzone16

igearzone16

Ratings:
    +130
  13. igearzone16

igearzone16

Ratings:
    +130
    if you want to get spanked like an amateur against a f1 driver that's your ai