Real Head Motion for AC

Hey Everyone

I've noticed that the Head Motion in AC is really unrealistic when the car is in a upward or downward attitude.
I keep reading about Real Head Motion Mod for AC, but it looks pretty difficult to get set up correctly with 100 different options in it.
Do I have to tweak it or is it pretty much set once installed with minor tweaks needed for my position in relation to the car/horizon.
Is there a guide somewhere on how to set it up correctly?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

I used RHM in the past and i had 90% Roll Filter, 90% Pitch Filter and 98% Steering Smoothing.
Look Up/Down Angle on the "Look Options" Window on 35%. I felt comfortable with these Settings and maybe you can try it out and tweek it a little more for your likings.

I used RHM in the past and i had 90% Roll Filter, 90% Pitch Filter and 98% Steering Smoothing.
Look Up/Down Angle on the "Look Options" Window on 35%. I felt comfortable with these Settings and maybe you can try it out and tweek it a little more for your likings.

Hey. So I finally got around to installing it, but I'm not sure if it's running. Does the app need to be open to be working?

When you start Assetto Corsa you can tell if the app (RHM) is working while in the pits and you steer the wheel. Your view should move with the steering wheel. Make sure that you have the RHM app checked in the options if you are using the original game launcher. I usually start the app manually before I start the game as it is in the task bar at the bottom of my screen

When you start Assetto Corsa you can tell if the app (RHM) is working while in the pits and you steer the wheel. Your view should move with the steering wheel. Make sure that you have the RHM app checked in the options if you are using the original game launcher. I usually start the app manually before I start the game as it is in the task bar at the bottom of my screen

So this doesnt work through Content Manager?

Yes it does. You will need to click on
Settings/Content Manager/Integrated
About half way down the list you will see Real Head Motion.
Check the RHM integration box and put the EXE file in the RHM location line
The app should start with the game

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes