Real dash, in-game name for URD Bayro EGT

Misc Real dash, in-game name for URD Bayro EGT 1.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
aleksib09b submitted a new resource:

Real dash, in-game name for URD Bayro EGT - An update for BMW M8 GTE

A new dash panel for Bayro EGT from @URD, i try to make its close to the real one as possible. Thus, i can't find any image about the M8's dashpanel so i need to use iRacing's M8 as reference.
View attachment 746863real life dash
View attachment 746866
updated version

Because this car and AC does not support features like Engine Map, Boost, TC2, Engine Brake, Engine Temp, so i need to replace with some...

Read more about this resource...

yes what do i need to do? i have both
Select IMSA or WEC folder, then copy contents in that folder to assettocorsa folder. If u choose IMSA version, u have to go to /WEC/content/fonts and get the fonts. this does not require any specific CSP settings, just base config

Last edited:
Select IMSA or WEC folder, then copy contents in that folder to assettocorsa folder. If u choose IMSA version, u have to go to /WEC/content/fonts and get the fonts. this does not require any specific CSP settings, just base config
just into the assetto corsa folder or inside the assetto corsa folder into another one ?

just into the assetto corsa folder or inside the assetto corsa folder into another one ?
Copy "content" folder into this "assettocorsa" folder.
Capture.PNG

RSS M Hybrid's dash is very closed to real one imo, i race it in iRacing too, but the font need to be adjusted. I'm still learning to mod this game so i'll do when i can.

glad it help u!
The dash doesn't quite match the iRacing one though. The box for the RPM on the top is missing, and like you said, some fonts need adjustment

iRacing dash
1713272741566.png

RSS
1713273044113.png

The layout of the display is pretty much the same, but there's a green box where the gear is that isn't there on the real dash, the RPM box is missing, the information and labels in some of the boxes on the sides (Left and lower right) are different on the RSS dash compared to the iR one, and some of the intended info with the different labels doesn't exist in AC (Gearbox temp, tire set? And what's the race box for? TMOT could be changed to TOIL like the M8 dash you made)

Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh, I'm just trying to help you make the dash closer to iR/IRL like you did with the M8

Last edited:
The dash doesn't quite match the iRacing one though. The box for the RPM on the top is missing, and like you said, some fonts need adjustment

iRacing dash
View attachment 746930

RSS
View attachment 746933
The layout of the display is pretty much the same, but there's a green box where the gear is that isn't there on the real dash, the RPM box is missing, the information and labels in some of the boxes on the sides (Left and lower right) are different on the RSS dash compared to the iR one, and some of the intended info with the different labels doesn't exist in AC (Gearbox temp, tire set? And what's the race box for? TMOT could be changed to TOIL like the M8 dash you made)

Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh, I'm just trying to help you make the dash closer to iR/IRL like you did with the M8
I see, i thought so because i did a quick check on google, found this image. But u are right, i've check my RSS M Hybrid in game, it will needsome adjustments. I'll take a look if i can
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes