• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reactivation - no reponse to email :(

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by z0mbee, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Hi guys,

I had to reinstall GSC 2012 after upgrading to Windows 8, but couldn't find my original activation code. I mailed sales@reizastudios.com on saturday with the support code from the activation screen, but no one has responded despite a couple of follow-ups - I have been keeping an eye on my junk folder!

I have recently signed up for a league and am eager to get practising - is there a quicker or easier way to get my code?

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore
    Premium

Check your junk mail , also can you not search in your mail all reiza mail content , you should have it there ?

3. Hi,

Like I said, I've been keeping a keen eye on my junk folder, but haven't seen anything arrive there. For some reason, the only mail from Reiza I have is the pre-order notification for the upcoming truck racing game.

4. I had the same problem, but after posting in this forum the Reiza guys immediately got in touch with me and sent me a new activation. Hopefully they will; do the same with you.

However, have you tried to do an actual search for sales AT reizastudios.com ? (change the AT with an @ accordingly)
    That's the email address you should be receiving your authorization from. When I was trying to contact them in regard to my issue, I think I wasn't using that email address, but the moment I started corresponding with them using the proper address things resolved very quickly.