Re-peat of the Senna Tribute Helmet HD (ML2166)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ML2166, could you please release this helmet picture like the pictures of the helmets in generic player selection in a.dds file so we cam add the helmet picture to the generic player selection helmets?

Awesome, but the helmet is reverting back to Helmet 1 every time I launch the game, I'm I doing something wrong? -- EDIT Issue was profile related, created new one and all is good, Helmet is Super Awesome.

ML2166, could you please release this helmet picture like the pictures of the helmets in generic player selection in a.dds file so we cam add the helmet picture to the generic player selection helmets?
Will look into it.

Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused: Oh god YES :confused:

THANK YOU !
Ultimate Human pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back