RDRC S6 Round 12 - Rally of Wales (13th - 16th December)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Grats Magnar and to the norwegian guys.

I did'nt practice for this rally. On sweet lamb and on loch ard itiner was awful at some points. I met some tree so. It was a little bit fun on intermadiate tyres when I should use wet ones.

Thanks the organization. Grats to everyone, especially to my mate, Norbert to grab the overall podium.

I would like to offer this title for my league mate, friend Ádám Pető who passed away on 5th of december in leukemia. He was an enduro champion in Hungary, blessed with an awesome talent.

I think the enduro motocross little bit close to rally so.

This is yours my friend.

See you in next session.

Last edited:
Well, Grats Magnar and the norwegian guys.

I did'nt practice for this rally. On sweet lamb and on loch ard itiner was awful at some points. I met some tree so. It was a little bit fun on intermadiate tyres when I should use wet ones.

Thanks the organization. Grats to my mates, especially to Norbert to grab the overall podium.

I would like to offer this title for my league mate, friend Ádám Pető who passed away on 5th of december in leukemia. He was an enduro champion in Hungary, blessed with an awesome talent.

I think the enduro motocross little bit close to rally so.

This is yours my friend.

See you in next session.

Congratulation for your RDRC2 title :)

BIG thanks to Roy and Jack for giving us great rallies to drive!

I had a ok rally last night, a few mistakes here and there but no CFH or retire.
The last part of the season has been very fun (after I change car) until that I struggled with a car that I never have like to drive, to heavy and I felt like I drive to slow all the time. With the new car I can feel the speed and I can throw it around as I like....So fun to drive:D
Thanks for this year guys, both the organizers and drivers!!

My final run in the DS3 WRC!

ss01 - False start, but a nice stage.

ss02 - The car is kicking back up after the jumps, but no big problems this time around.
ss03 - A bit more of a struggle, then I spun in the final corner.
ss04 - Felt a bit better, no big dramas here.
ss05 - Truly a stage of 2 halfs. Spun and was more off than on the road on the second half of it.

ss06 - Really not the stage to drive this car without tning the suspension a lot. Bumped off the road at the bridge and landed after the gate...
ss07 - Very untidy.
ss08 - Spun twice within the first km.
ss09 - Faster, but still veeeery untidy.

ss10 - More neat than last time, though I drove with "wrong" tires.
ss11 - If the wets could just have a tiny bit of grip on the wet road that would be great...
ss12 - Neat and tidy, felt faster than last time through.
ss13 - Clipped the exit of the second bridge, and launched into the trees and broke the oil pump. DNF.

ss14 - Slid off the road after the first jump, and damaged the steering. The car twisted a lot during the rest of the stage.

Overall not the best of events, but without the DNF I would have been challenging for a top 10 at least.
Thank you to everyone who has participated and admnistrated during the season, looking forward to the next one! :)

So the final round of the season!

and with the title under wraps there was no pressure this time which was nice.

I got into a nice rhythm at the start and the first dry stages went nicely, I decided to push a bit more for the second loop and I managed to improve my times from the first pass, for the wet stages it was a different story as I knew with good times at the start I wouldn't need to push for the wet stages, I took a clean rhythm through there and it was cool except for SS11 where I tried to prepare for the power stage but ended up sliding into a ditch and rolling down a hill, I had to call for help after that and simply cruised to the next service, I was very glad to reach the service park again as my tires were very worn nearing the end of the loop and I had almost no grip.

The power stage went nicely unlike SS11 and I did a good time there, which I'm happy for because I tried to push despite my previous accident there.

All in all not a bad rally and it's always a pleasure to come to Wales, thanks to the organizers and congrats to all participants, well done to Mike for doing a nice rally alongside me in the session too.

Cheers

Fairly happy with that one. I made a few mistakes early in the session, and I accidentally hit a Marshall on Sweet Lamb after landing awkwardly after a compression - the car flipped end over end. I think my pace has improved quite a lot from the start of the season, for that I'm quite happy, and looking forward to improving further next year.

Well done to my teammate Manuel for winning this rally and ending the season in style. Well done to Magnar and John as well for completing the podium, and well done to Magnar, Torbjørn, and Magnus for the RDRC-2 podium.

Finally, I want to say thanks to all those involved in organizing, it's been an absolute blast, so thanks a lot. And also, thank you to everyone who took part this season :)

Oh yes! :D I'm very happy for taking my 20th RDRC win here in Wales, a nice roadbook as ussual and many congrats to my teammate Michael for his top 5 finish, without the CFH that would've been a podium :)

Another year concludes and I want to thank the organization and all the people who participated in this year's RDRC championship for making it the finest championship I know, congrats to Michael, Balázs and Tyrone and well done to all the podiums.

See you next year, happy holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back