RD GP Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries Diogo:). I had lifted off the throttle on the exit of the corner as the car infront off lost traction and I didn't want to run into him!! It caused my car to step out on me and you had very little time to react.

You didn't have to wait for me either as I didn't feel it was intentional, but thank you anyway:). My apologies for spinning infront of you later in the lap!! I was a little frustrated with myself!!

No worries. This race was bad for both of us. Hopefully the next one's will be better.

Firstly I want to apologize for the amount of broadcast issues we had. From my internet to cameras and names I honestly can't apologize enough! As soon as it was sorted it was fantastic! It was a pleasure working with James and would love to do the rest of the season. The race was brilliant I just wish we could have called the whole race!! Great job to Bran and Xose to organising the broadcast and well done and thank you to James who did a great job! Awesome quality of racing guys very clean and a pleasure to commentate
See you all for round 2
Liam

Firstly I want to apologize for the amount of broadcast issues we had. From my internet to cameras and names I honestly can't apologize enough! As soon as it was sorted it was fantastic! It was a pleasure working with James and would love to do the rest of the season. The race was brilliant I just wish we could have called the whole race!! Great job to Bran and Xose to organising the broadcast and well done and thank you to James who did a great job! Awesome quality of racing guys very clean and a pleasure to commentate
See you all for round 2
Liam

Don't you mean Bram? ;) Yeah was an absolute pleasure guys! Unfortunately won't be present next week as I am in Wales D: But for Round 3 and beyond expect constant commentary (with no issues :p) with myself and Liam :)

JTK

was way off the pace, ended up spinning on last corner and hit the barrier, went into pits to repair front wing and it took 297 seconds, at 200 seconds my engine blew, got up to 213 degrees.... :( well done to podium in both divisions

This track never clicked for me and I knew coming i I would be off the pace. I didn't think I would be this much off the pace but I was having issues with the screen freezing for1/10 here and 1/10th there and that couldn't have helped.

At the end of the race I had saved a 8th spot somehow and I got a flat tire with 4 laps to go. I toughed it out, but lost 2 or 3 positions and that was that. Not my best race. Not my best track either and it showed.

The server gave another lap after the time had run out in server 2, looks like that didn't happen in server 1. Is that a bug or? Same happened in an other race I participated in this week as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back