RD GP Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uggh .
I don't believe my luck . I have just snapped my brake pedal spring . Cant be taking them apart now . Will have to see if i can put a bungee cord round them or something similar.

Do we have to register to GPCOS by ourselves or not? At least I don't see a link to register in the GPCOS site.
its not mandatory, your name will still be there, but if you do you get a fancy (
GER.gif
) flag next to your name :D

guys i got a little problem, whenever i set my ''Steering Wheel Range'' to 540 it will go back to the default 270 range after i leave a multiplayer event its very annoying i need to everytime quit the game and set it back to it, does anyone have a quick fix for me?

Was in 5th about 2 laps from the end when my screen froze for about 10 seconds then continued with me at the same point on the track at the start of a braking zone causing me to spin out, all of which made me lose a position. Don't know what caused it but it's pissed me off. :mad:

I need to apologice to the organisation for not attending in the race, i should have been released from work 1 hour before the quali started, but since it was so crowded the didn't let me go.

Therefor i got home 45 minuts after the Q start and couldnt do anything anymore..

I am furious with my result getting a 5th place. my start was awful (Thanks Reiza Studios) for engaging my gears to 4th i thought it would be on N but no i always need to get a glitch on it.
i was having a drive through penalty which i lost 35 seconds on... then i made myself very quickly through the field with some clean and nice overtakes! this was the fun bit!, i hade the clearly the pace off the leaders, and something i noticed that others were losing grip on the last lap, and i was flying those laps in at the end, that was surprising me and gives me a boost for the rest of the season.

Edit: Luke i am very sorry for you as i was closing in rapidly at the closing stages, but then youre screen had to froze :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes