Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RDLMS Road America Header.jpg

On the build-up to the fourth round of RDLMS by Vesaro, we take a look at the new drivers and team set to do battle at Road America this weekend.

RDLMS by Vesaro is our premium racing league here at RaceDepartment. With 40 cars, the most technically advanced sim available to the general public, six, 12 and 24 hour races across some of the best tracks to be found in the simulation and a dedicated and professional eSports organisational staff, RDLMS by Vesaro really is one of the finest racing leagues in sim racing today.

As the demands of this ultra competitive season take their toll on the 40 cars and 150 + drivers we welcome several new faces to the grid ahead of the Thrustmaster Six Hours of Road America, our mid way point in a thrilling season of action packed long distance endurance racing spectacular.

RDLMS Road America Header Poster.jpg

In for Road America are the #125 LG Racing squad of the family Le Gallez. Steve, Matt and Paul Le Gallez will take to the wheel of the #125 LG Racing car as they take over the temporarily vacated slot of the AllStar-Racing Team, who will be forced to miss the Road America outing due to unavoidable circumstances. Fear not however, AllStar-Racing will be back on the grid in six weeks time for the Thrustmaster 12 Hours of Fuji, continuing their fight for strong results before the end of the year.

Also joining the grid for Road America will be returning SpeedyMite Racing driver Mark Breslin, getting back behind the wheel of the SpeedyMite racing entry after missing Le Mans last time out. Kevin Siclari, takes over driving duties at Deltec Racing with Shawn Jacobs entering the Road America round in the colours of the Roaring Pipes Maniacs #12 prototype.

You can catch all the action from the Thrustmaster Six Hours of Road America live and exclusive here at RaceDepartment. Tune in to our YouTube channel and watch live, professional and uninterrupted coverage of the greatest of American endurance racing adventures...

10:55 | Race server reboot
11:00 | Official practice & Briefing (no duplicate cars allowed from this point)
11:40 | GT qualifying (30 minutes)
12:10 | Qualifying switch-over (5 minutes)
12:15 | Prototype qualifying (30 minutes)
12:45 | Warm-up
13:00 | Race start (in-game: 13:00 / 1:00 PM)
19:00 | Race ends (in-game: 19:00 / 7:00 PM)

All times are posted in GMT.

For those of you wanting the large PDF version of the poster in this article, you can download it HERE.

RDLMS Road America Preview a.jpg
RDLMS Road America Preview b.jpg
RDLMS Road America Preview c.jpg
RDLMS Road America Preview d.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers Shawn,

Will amend to reflect the above.

Man too many changes too often, I can't keep up :roflmao:
Yeaaaahhhh that maybe all our fault, going for the most changes award

I normally wouldn't say anything but Mark did such a good job the first 2 rounds I'd feel bad if he lost recognition lol

This race is going to be awesome though! Road America is by far one the best tracks there is!

Christian Moreau

Pretty Fly (For a French Fry)
Here's the special Canada 150 Years Anniversary livery for the RiP team and the fourth round of the RDLMS :thumbsup:

This was a fun livery to create. Wishing the team a great race :)

En8wlAt.jpg

6oseFil.jpg

GUmXyG6.jpg

nVaXPRQ.jpg
Road America is about as close to home as we'll get. Beautiful livery from our very own @Andrew Harper, and a great way to celebrate 150 years for my wonderful country. Wishing everyone a good time on Saturday, whether you're watching, or racing. :inlove:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 120 27.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • €3001-5000