RDLMS - 6 Hours of Road America

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
After the spectacular season opener at Sebring the RaceDepartment Le Mans Series move on to the shortest venue of the season: the 6 Hours of Road America. On Saturday the 19th of November 41 teams divided over three classes will duke it out on the famous Elkhart Lake course in the United States. Fireworks start at 14:00 GMT. RDLMS_Road_America_loading.jpg

The 10 Hours of Sebring saw Atlantic Racing Team recovering from a heavy early-race crash in which they also nearly took out the eventual GT class winner - 05 Motorsport. Both teams struggled to get back on top, but in the end they were there to pick up the spots that others dropped from misfortune or a lack of pace. It also so saw the return of R4R Motorsport to the top of the LMP2 podium, after having having scored a first class victory in Daytona last season. Will they be up for back-to-back victories, or will their rivals revenge their failures during the 6 Hours of Road America?

Make sure you check out the action on LiveStreams and follow your favorite team on the LiveTiming. See you then!

I am really looking forward to ths race. Did good in the WTM on wednesday, so I bring a good feeling into the car for my 3 hours of racing :) Looking forward to getting back on the commentary aswell.
And if you are a driver who will be racing or have already raced, feel free to pop in for a chat. It only makes things more interesting :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.