RDHPC - General discussion

Gonna take a shower (no honest) and I'll be on.
Why is there no "liar" icon to rate the post when you need one!

I'm in the mod anyways, doing some testing for upcoming events as long as both lobbies are empty.

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::speechless:
classic-edwardes.jpg

I dont have the upgrades to buy if I choose my car no. 14. If I choose any other car without buy it the upgrades are there and when I buy Another car I can by the upgrades but not when I choose my car. I tried to sell the car to see if it is there but empty.
I have enought money so what have went wrong do you think guys?
I sincerely want to be able to buy the upgrades. I will not give you that advantage. :)

I dont have the upgrades to buy if I choose my car no. 14. If I choose any other car without buy it the upgrades are there and when I buy Another car I can by the upgrades but not when I choose my car. I tried to sell the car to see if it is there but empty.
I have enought money so what have went wrong do you think guys?
I sincerely want to be able to buy the upgrades. I will not give you that advantage. :)
Can't help you with the buying, haven't bought a single car in HistorX.
But if it's autoblip & autolift you're after, you can turn those on via plr. I'm not sure the plr setting doesn't get "overridden" by the upgrades setting though as i don't use any of that stuff.

Any setup tips guys? After a reasonable amount of practice, I'm still about 15 secs a lap off what @Yves Larose seemed to show in his video. In addition to my normal lack of ability, I also seemed to have a problem where the car will break loose as I'm breaking into a left hand bend...the wheels don't seem to be locking up, the rear just comes loose :(

Any setup tips guys? After a reasonable amount of practice, I'm still about 15 secs a lap off what @Yves Larose seemed to show in his video. In addition to my normal lack of ability, I also seemed to have a problem where the car will break loose as I'm breaking into a left hand bend...the wheels don't seem to be locking up, the rear just comes loose :(
One is a very safe set made by Yves for the test race track, the other my slightly sharper allrounder set :).
Hope this helps a bit.

Attachments

• Quas 911RSR 3_0 Sebring.svm
    3.6 KB · Views: 272
  • Yves Larose01 RSR Aragon.svm
    3.6 KB · Views: 295
it wasn't you the problem i looked into it and i found the problem and fixed it, for now use another car when practicing as i won't release the final skinpack until one week before the test race.

Thanks Yves that was a relief to hear that it was not me being stupid or something. When going for practice can I choose any car? Even if it happens that I choose a car which is already taken?

Thanks Yves that was a relief to hear that it was not me being stupid or something. When going for practice can I choose any car? Even if it happens that I choose a car which is already taken?

yeah you can take any car even if its taken by someone else its just practice after all but don't take car #9 and #70 as they have the same problem as your car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back