1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RDHGP S6 - Media Thread

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Stuart Thomson, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

What is this?

This is the RaceDepartment Historic Grand Prix Media thread. In here everyone can post their movies and screenshots.

Notes
    • Please resize images/screenshots to roughly 640 pixels width.
    • Movies may be embedded.
    • Please do not post reactions or requote someone's post.
    • Please click the Thanks button to express your undoubted appreciation.

2. My race report from yesterday - I hope this will add some light atmosphere after that scrub and some fun, I hope you will enjoy it :)

(I apologize there is missing RDHGP logo... I didnt manage HOW to put it there, it was only a) logo or b) movie :()

and sorry for that bad resize - quality... I have to manage what is the best option to render, but I got this result as best which I didnt have with higher resolution

3. look 3:21....and u will see..big braking..and smoke near wall..i miss wall and hit tyers..and finish behind..need some time to get back on track :)))..

4. A couple of screenshots from Round 1

Bob on the side of the road

[​IMG]

Chaos ahead

[​IMG]

I believe this is Kris passing me

[​IMG]

5. Jack Smith

Jack Smith
    Premium Member

Nice work there Senad

6. Jack Smith

Jack Smith
    Premium Member

Had to laugh at the last off track event.

7. Happy there was a strong force field in that corner. :D

8. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Well held, sir.

9. Haha thanks. Was already packing my stuff when i saw that wall coming closer and closer. :D

10. A couple of screenshots from Round 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry Hans

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. highlights Rouen Les Essarts

After christmas break i hope everybody (like me :redface:) can´t wait for Laguna Seca. To let your waiting give more relaxing, here the highlights of last round - Rouen Les Essarts :tv:.
    Millions (of time) go in the production :wink:, so hope you enjoy it. Wish fun while Watching:

who is who :confused: look here:

[​IMG]

12. well done Andreas :) I love the music choice side by side with the compilation, it gives the nice light atmosphere which I enjoy a lot :)

13. Great vid Andreas + a bit of Pink Floyd n1 .....:cool: just pipped Stu to the line there for a photo finnish for 8th sry about that :tongue:. I think it will be just as close at laguna i can't wait...:eek:

14. Excellent work Andre,very much appreciate,its the only way to really get to see the race action,looks like it wasnt just me who had a busy night that round ;).

Hell yea looking forward to Laguna.

15. Nice movie, thanks for the effort :thanks:

How do you get the replay to behave? In every replay I have, some cars are stationary the whole time and/or their wheels are turned to one side :confused:
    Also, how to get custom camera views? Mouse view button I don't know about?

16. superb video Andreas :D

17. Thanks Andreas. :D

18. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Great Movie Andreas thanks, now I no how it looks flying over the fence an stuck there lol

19. Carlos Diaz

Carlos Diaz
    Happily driving a "girly" car

Very nice Andreas. Video was very "action packed" and the music was just lovely :good:.

20. thank you anrdreas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.