1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RDHGP S6 - Media Thread

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Stuart Thomson, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

What is this?

This is the RaceDepartment Historic Grand Prix Media thread. In here everyone can post their movies and screenshots.

• Please resize images/screenshots to roughly 640 pixels width.
    • Movies may be embedded.
    • Please do not post reactions or requote someone's post.
    • Please click the Thanks button to express your undoubted appreciation.
  2. My race report from yesterday - I hope this will add some light atmosphere after that scrub and some fun, I hope you will enjoy it :)

(I apologize there is missing RDHGP logo... I didnt manage HOW to put it there, it was only a) logo or b) movie :()

and sorry for that bad resize - quality... I have to manage what is the best option to render, but I got this result as best which I didnt have with higher resolution

3. look 3:21....and u will see..big braking..and smoke near wall..i miss wall and hit tyers..and finish behind..need some time to get back on track :)))..
  4. A couple of screenshots from Round 1

Bob on the side of the road

Chaos ahead

I believe this is Kris passing me

5. Jack Smith

Jack Smith
    Premium Member

Nice work there Senad
  6. Jack Smith

Jack Smith
    Premium Member

Had to laugh at the last off track event.
  7. Happy there was a strong force field in that corner. :D

8. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Well held, sir.
  9. Haha thanks. Was already packing my stuff when i saw that wall coming closer and closer. :D
  10. A couple of screenshots from Round 2

Sorry Hans

11. highlights Rouen Les Essarts

After christmas break i hope everybody (like me :redface:) can´t wait for Laguna Seca. To let your waiting give more relaxing, here the highlights of last round - Rouen Les Essarts :tv:.
    Millions (of time) go in the production :wink:, so hope you enjoy it. Wish fun while Watching:

who is who :confused: look here:

12. well done Andreas :) I love the music choice side by side with the compilation, it gives the nice light atmosphere which I enjoy a lot :)
  13. Great vid Andreas + a bit of Pink Floyd n1 .....:cool: just pipped Stu to the line there for a photo finnish for 8th sry about that :tongue:. I think it will be just as close at laguna i can't wait...:eek:
  14. Excellent work Andre,very much appreciate,its the only way to really get to see the race action,looks like it wasnt just me who had a busy night that round ;).

Hell yea looking forward to Laguna.
  15. Nice movie, thanks for the effort :thanks:

How do you get the replay to behave? In every replay I have, some cars are stationary the whole time and/or their wheels are turned to one side :confused:
    Also, how to get custom camera views? Mouse view button I don't know about?
  16. superb video Andreas :D
  17. Thanks Andreas. :D
  18. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Great Movie Andreas thanks, now I no how it looks flying over the fence an stuck there lol
  19. Carlos Diaz

Carlos Diaz
    Happily driving a "girly" car

Very nice Andreas. Video was very "action packed" and the music was just lovely :good:.
  20. thank you anrdreas.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.