[RDDev] Simple OSD

Nice mod Ryder !

I have a question, do you know which pssg file needs to be modified if I want to remove the best lap, race winner and the end of race countdown popups from the OSD ?

With the cam mod I'm using they are kinda blocking my field of view and I would like to remove them.

Thanks in advance ;)

Where are the raindrops? We need some full screen for it... It can be something from osd, but resize to the whole screen, or apply like the raindrops on the whole screen... Third year i'm thinking about this, have all the visors (NFS style) mate and cant make it to work in this game... In rfactor was a lil God of this, but here for now its just a dreaming...

gallery_13362_367_43700.jpg
what mod is this , link me please

Meanwhile in a previous posting in a Galaxy far far away........

"Third year i'm thinking about this, have all the visors (NFS style) mate and cant make it to work in this game".

If you would have taken the time to actually read through the post, instead of just looking at the pretty pictures and getting all excited, you would have seen that the pic in question wasn't actually a mod.

Your response to what in all fairness was a logical reply is quite frankly out of order.

There are youngsters that visit this site, including my own, and I don't need idiotic people like you spawning this kind of language on here.

I can feel the cold winds blowing now......

Where are the raindrops? We need some full screen for it... It can be something from osd, but resize to the whole screen, or apply like the raindrops on the whole screen... Third year i'm thinking about this, have all the visors (NFS style) mate and cant make it to work in this game... In rfactor was a lil God of this, but here for now its just a dreaming...

gallery_13362_367_43700.jpg

please a link about this mod

thanks in advanca

sorry for bad english im not english

Oh! can you made a version kepping lap times? For now im using a cam and this mod works awesome! but i like to see my lap times :roflmao:

Or what files i most import to the d_osd file from the original to return the lap times, Thanks!

Oh! can you made a version kepping lap times? For now im using a cam and this mod works awesome! but i like to see my lap times :roflmao:

Or what files i most import to the d_osd file from the original to return the lap times, Thanks!

I would also like to know this please! I'm after the d_osd to display position only and lap+time.
Thanks!

Petar Tasev I tried opening the b_osd in an effort to remove only the rev indicator from the osd, but after removing every entry I found related to "revs" and the like, I wound up with an osd which looks like this. What magic am I missing here?

OSD.JPG

Petar Tasev I tried opening the b_osd in an effort to remove only the rev indicator from the osd, but after removing every entry I found related to "revs" and the like, I wound up with an osd which looks like this. What magic am I missing here?

View attachment 39941

If you are just removing them, it will place bad texture colours in it's place......which looks like it has in the pic.

You need to not remove the files, but make them invisible but painting the alpha channel of each texture so nothing shows on screen.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back