1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[RDDev] F1 2011 Mod - You not driving?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Zargkhon, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Howdy,

if you don't know how awesome the F1 2011 Mod for F1 2010 is, watch the following ^_^

Why those two vids you ask? Because I wanna show how awesome of a Job RDD did with this Mod. I enjoy it every Day :) Thanks Guys!

! Videos are done by me. I drove with a Gamepad, I was to lazy to get my Wheel out (G27 Logitech) that is why I drive like a drunken Chicken :D *bok bok* !

Keep on Driving!
  2. Is the KERS, DRS not enabled?
  3. The modders cannot add in the KERS and DRS as its not in the core of the game I think which is why as they would have to create it from scratch.
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Mod looks indeed smashing! :) Kudos to the RDDev team.
  5. Yes, this mod is fantastic. It really bring out a whole new experience. With the pirelli tyre sim, it makes your pit strategy even more important. Especially in 100% or 50% race distance with tyre/fuel sim on and all assist off. Constantly have to push and sometimes, a pit can cost you your position. Some AI do 3, some do 2 or some even do 4 stops. Its all different.

And really have to thanks to the team for making such a great mod. :)
  6. Totally agree. Such great work and makes it that much more enjoyable to experience this years racing now and not wait for the new CM game when the season is nearly over
  7. Mod edit: if you have nothing useful to say, please don't
  8. Anybody want more vids or we good?
  9. Some more videos would be nice :)

Maybe showing off the cars abit more