RDCCC S3 - Chevrolet Camaro Cup (Race On)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yves Larose

Premium
RDCCC S3 - Media

Camaro.png

What is this?

This is the RaceDepartment Chevrolet Camaro Cup Media thread. In here everyone can post their movies and screenshots.

Notes

• Please resize images/screenshots to roughly 640x480.
  • Movies may be embedded.
  • Do not post reactions. Rather click the Thanks button.

I will probably have to unsign for this Yves, any chance you could delete me off the list and post please? To much home problems been going on and comitment is hard for me with school starting

guy's its not a definite sign out, i just need to work something out as something came up in real life, will probably be able to work something out but need a few days. as for the league it will go on no matter what so don't worry about it.

After talking to Yves about my current situation, we came to a conclusion that it is best that I withdraw my participation. So with this I'm signing out of RDCCC. It is a shame, but my personal life has a high priority right now that I cannot guarantee full participation. But with good focus I will be back with unlimited participation :wink:

And Yves, still a big thanks for everything. I know this will be a kicking-but season :wink:

After talking to Yves about my current situation, we came to a conclusion that it is best that I withdraw my participation. So with this I'm signing out of RDCCC. It is a shame, but my personal life has a high priority right now that I cannot guarantee full participation. But with good focus I will be back with unlimited participation :wink:

And Yves, still a big thanks for everything. I know this will be a kicking-but season :wink:

To bad Chris,would have been fun fighting with you again.But real life always wins,as it should.
That does makes me think though: " Is there anayone left when it all starts?"
Noticed some people beiing denied , some withdrawed.

I Yves,

After my sign up to the league, i have changed my professional life, so i have to work out on some saturday's and i cannot guarantee full participation fro the league.
So with this I'm signing out of RDCCC.

I hope i can participate at full time for the next time.

grats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play