Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Haha how close :thumb:

Edit:
can somebody check if your pc stored the result files and replays? If so please upload them to here, cause i can't find them on the server :(

The race was really amazing!! I did not have a really good setup (22th in pre-qual and 11th in real quali) but in the slipstream the car felt very good. And it was a really close finish at the end! I stayed on the inside for the last 5 laps, but James got on the inside on the final corner, and he almost passed me.
Grats to those who finished the race! I will post some screenshots later.

Ill make mine nice and short.
The first start in short was not good! Hit in the rear under pacing. The second was, what can I say? a farce with the yellow out and again hit in the rear under pacing, people racing even tho it was out, then all the lead drivers jumping on the brakes to slow for the safety car so there was a pile up. I guess many are not used to full flag racing.
I hit ESC as the race 100% needed a restart but you went on?? God knows why? I really dont know what you were thinking. So after I was out and you carried on there was no option but to leave.

Its the worst start to an oval race I have EVER had in a sim. Calling a RS at 21 GMT... Man it should of been restarted on lap one. I say nothing more about the private qualies..

To top it all off ive spent all weekend working on bits for a movie for my site, So that was a complete waste of time once again..

Such a shame I was really looking forward to a good event.

did wonderfull crash on starting laps. found a bump that havent seen earlier
combined with cold rear tyres and i was a traveller without control :D
by miracle no huge damages, all tyres still thre so managed to continue.

1 lap behind of leaders until they went for pits, then came safetycar, got
on same lap again, all looked so sweeet.

then it fekkin came, stop and go for some ****. stay behind this and that and
all that crap behind safety car. well took it and got another one for speeding
and then i really lost it. my nerves that is.

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
@Bram:
At the server, look in explorer->documents and then rFactor. Same as Race07 userdata is stored :)

To switch off the damage repair on a pitstop is easy. Those silly bastards have hidden the option a bit.
While you press 9 (default pit request), the Pit menu is displayed on the botton right. Scroll down and notice there are more options then only those visible. So turn off repair body damage :)
Can also be set without pressing the 9 (pitrequest), just cycle through lcd modes with the enter key till you see the pit menu.

Around 11.30pm cet I watched some of the oval laps on Hannu's broadcast in RDTV. Was nice to see. Danica Patrick was already strong at that time, lap 15-20 or so.

Grats to winner, Patrick. And very well done all who finished.

@Bram:
To switch off the damage repair on a pitstop is easy. Those silly bastards have hidden the option a bit.
While you press 9 (default pit request), the Pit menu is displayed on the botton right. Scroll down and notice there are more options then only those visible. So turn off repair body damage :)
Can also be set without pressing the 9 (pitrequest), just cycle through lcd modes with the enter key till you see the pit menu.
this i did wonder about as i spent 42 seconds making repairs and other cars were in and out in a fraction of the time and my car did not feel like it had much damage so i could of probably got away with not doing repairs

this i did wonder about as i spent 42 seconds making repairs and other cars were in and out in a fraction of the time and my car did not feel like it had much damage so i could of probably got away with not doing repairs

I hit a wall and caused a bit of damage at one point - luckily i knew about that option and quickly changed it to do not repair. Problem with it is that it goes back to repair every time you get any sort of damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 80 19.2%
  • €151-500

Votes: 116 27.8%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 68 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • €1501-3000