1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

[RD zeno] F1 2013 HARD ORANGE TYRE HD

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by zeno dyk, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Hey RD members, F12013 is just around the corner and Pirelli finally reveal changes for new season only on hard tyres. I decided to work on it and enjoy playing again... guess what, it's now ready to share, :sneaky: All done from scratch as usual.

[​IMG]

Changes

• Improve tyres sidewall shiny line
    • Clean marking, just the barcode for now
    Installation- Extract using winrar, winzip or 7zip to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam" folder &
    *Please ensure you backup your files before replace.

[​IMG]

Special thanks to other great RD modders who produce awesome mods & my friends, rddev members out there and more.

Appreciate it and enjoy!

External Download

[mod edit - Broken internal download link replaced by a new external one, thanks to @lyolik for the link]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2013
    • Like Like x 27
  2. Thank you so much ... great job zeno :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

3. Thank you, zeno !:thumbsup:

4. Thanks;)

5. thanks, zeno. good update.:cool:

6. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Looking great, zeno! Will this overwrite the improved option, wet etc. tyres? Judging from your post I don't think so but I just want to make sure that the other parts of your mod (HD options etc.) won't be removed by installing this. :)

7. Hey tom, it will overwrite the old one. Better to use only my render material.XML file if you would want to maintain your old file, therefore my new file include no marking except the barcode also little tweak on the shiny tyre sideline. Previous fusion tyre include marking plus many version.as I don't have much time to change many version...if you need help, pm me. :) I may try help compile the version prefered.

8. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Okies, I'll let you know - thanks man. :)

9. Sure m8. :)

10. Those tyres look awesome,orange on black is alway's a winning combination,brilliant work,i have a problem though,i just cannot get this to work in my game,and i never have had a problem with any mods.
    Maybe i'm missing something,a small step in the install,any idea's chaps?.

11. Good and rapid job !
    TY !

12. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

Now a return of arrows would be awesome :D

Good work :thumbsup:

13. gracias

14. Go to your steam F1 2012 directory and backup your "cars" folder. Extract my files to your F1 2012 path, you are good to go. I've tested few minutes ago, it's working well.

15. i used the Zeno/vlasovas Fusion mod and your new Render_Materials.
    [​IMG]

Sry for my Englsih :p

• Like Like x 2
  16. amazing like always

17. multiplayer?

18. jo works in multiplayer mod

19. thx a lot

20. Got it at last,thank you for a smashing mod.