1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured RD Touring Car Championship: Round 6 at Taruma (Livestream)

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Bram, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Tune in tonight for the last round of the RDTCC live from the wonderful circuit of Taruma. You will get to see every action-packed and breath-taking moment as both races will be streamed live to a PC or mobile device near you!

Be sure to visit the popular RaceDepartment Livestream Chatbox and comment on the race with tons of other like-minded members as the race unfolds before your eyes and use the spotter guide, made by Alex Schmurtz, above to find your favorite drivers.

The livestream will begin at 19:50 GMT (20:50 CET) in conjunction with the start of Race 1 and will last for 30 minutes. The second race will have a full reversed grid based on the results from Race 1, so there is sure to be some chaotic action as the successors in Race 1 attempt to make their way back up the field in Race 2.

Our official Twitter hashtag for this event is #RDTCC and you can follow our account for the latest updates.

Edit: processed video below in post #2
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Huge congrats to all the winners and the people who have organised this league. The racing has been effing fantastic! :D
    Loved watching every minute of it!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Niranjan

Simracing is my antidepressant Premium Member

thank you for the great season !! ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Steve Bird

Steve Bird
    Racing Since 1978 Premium Member

The last race was epic to watch guys. So much in fact that I've asked a close buddy (Who is also a premium member) to form a team next year. I must start getting my 'pigs tit fingers' into gear and get some skins sorted :).
  6. quicksilver384

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85 Staff

Lol @Mike Bell you got a mention for your unfortunate cactus incident lol
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    The self-proclaimed "BADASS" driver of RD. Staff

And Kudos to @R.J. O'Connell for his Yoshi imitation.

In this Yoshi indicator, his imitation was worthy of a Blue Yoshi. Not bad.
  8. R.J. O'Connell

R.J. O'Connell
    Commentator/Contributor Staff Premium Member

No other colour commentator's gonna do that.

• Like Like x 3