RD Skinning Competition - Voting Open

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RD Skinning Comp-voting (1).jpg

Following our incredibly successful RaceDepartment themed livery competition it is now time for you to vote for your top five designs that should will pass to the final round decision process.

To be perfectly frank I have been simply blown away by the quality of submissions received during this competition. The level of quality and design creativity has been out of this world. We've seen some seriously impressive submissions across a whole range of different machines, from modern day GT3 cars, old school Fiat 500's and even a futuristic concept car, without question the level of quality has been something truly exceptional to behold.

With our submission deadline of February 28th 2pm midnight UK now over, it is up to our readers to vote for your favourite five designs. Once voting closes in seven days time (8/3/17 @ 11:03am) the top five selected liveries will be presented to none other than Stefano Casillo of Kunos Simulazioni, who has very generously agreed to act as our Grand Marshall in this competition. Stefano will be presented with the five community chosen designs and tasked with picking the overall competition winner.

As an additional bonus Stefano has very kindly offered to award the top five submissions a little box of Assetto Corsa treats, with a Kunos cap and t-shirt to be issued to the creators of our top five community voted skins! Thank you Stefano!

So without further ado I am exceptionally pleased to present to you the full list of final submissions for our competition. Please note a vote feature has been added to this article and to select your five favourite designs you will need to ensure the appropriate post number has been checked. You will be allowed to change your vote right up to the voting deadline of 11:03am UK on Wednesday 8th March.

I really do want to stress the fact that the quality of submissions received throughout this event have been simply astonishing. Each and every livery submitted has been of studio quality standard and everyone who has spent the time creating a skin should be immensely proud of yourselves, the quality really has been of the highest standard.

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 84 17.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 10.0%