RD Rally Club - C for Christmas at the Central European Rally with Crazy revving Cars! - S2000 @ CER - 20th to 24th of Dec 2013

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
6u2SEtG.jpg

Fun fact. It's almost impossible to find a non-YouTube thumbnail picture of an S2000 car from EA Sport WRC. I found one on twitter...(!)
Longest thread title and rally name ever?
New rally released, to we should visit there, right? C for Christmas! C for Central European Rally! C for Crazy revving Cars! (Maybe not that Crazy, but... it fits the theme!). Not as many stages due to the run-up to Christmas. At the same time... It's not short stages in this rally!

Session Open: 19th of December 23:09 GMT to 24th of December 22:09GMT *note a small timing error*
Cars: S2000
Itinerary:
Shakedown & 45 Min Service *Pinky Pro Tip: Do 1 Shakedown run to get 1 extra set of tyres!*
Note! Due to a mistake when setting up the rally, there is no service between SS2 and 3. Uh-Oh!

SS1:
Prikazy - Morning - Dry - 8.7km
SS2: Brusne - Morning - Dry - 8.8km
SS3: Raztoka - Afternoon - STORM - 15.4km
SS4: Libosvary - Afternoon - Heavy Rain - 14.7km
Service - 45 Min
SS5:
Rouske - Night - Overcast(WET) - 32.4km
sorry for not using all the correct letters. I genuinely have no idea how to make all the `'~ etc. appear on letters. Ehe.

Assists & Tuning: Allowed
Hardcore Damage: On!

Have fun! :thumbsup:

To participate in the event, you must join our WRC-game Rally Club.
You can also read more about the Rally Club here.

Last edited:
A small heads up, there was no service in SS3 so the tyre choice had to cover 4 opening stages.

(Trying to excuse myself for a 29s penalty on SS4 after going off-road: allegedly due to worn rain tyres)

Last edited:
A small heads up, there was no service in SS3 so the tyre choice had to cover 4 opening stages.

(Trying to excuse myself for a 29s penalty on SS4 after going off-road: allegedly due to worn rain tyres)

Awww. Poop. I was sure I had set it up.

Only 2 drivers have started. I will remake the rally!

EDIT: No I will not. I cannot end a rally that has started. If nothing else... that's very good to know for any potential championship when CodEAmasters have fixed up the game...

EDIT2: Sorry :(

Last edited:
totally agree!
had one serious off very much to the end of the penultimate stage and hit a tree stump. could do all repairs but one with 15 secs left, lucky me. changed to mediums for the last stage and glad i managed to mostly stay on the still very wet track. handfull of offs here and there but nothing serious, fiat looked just fine at finish. thx ole for another superb event, thx all participants, now for the christmas break (put the tree up between stage 2 and 3, lol)
Screenshot 2023-12-23 224117.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea