RD MX5 Cup Round 2 from Brands Hatch Indy

Ro2 Flyer.jpg

The RaceDepartment MX5 Cup continues.

After a closely fought first round at Silverstone, the MX5 Cup continues at Brands Hatch's Indy circuit. The track is extremely short and as Henrik Heide accurately describes: "That will become something reminiscent of a NASCAR race on a rollercoaster course ... at least on average everyone will have almost 93 m of track to himself"

The first race saw close combat for the race lead between Geoffrey Tassenoy and Tobias Röhner until the last lap. The question for Brands Hatch will be, whether anybody will be able to touch them this time. Rumours say, there might be a few people still hiding their pace and the standings might show a very different picture after the chequered flag flies. Some six or seven cars will be competing for a victory at Brands Hatch.

As always, the race will be brought to you on our twitch channel, accessible on our website's stream page HERE or directly through Twitch.tv HERE.

Spotter guide for Round 2:
Spotter Guide Mx5 Cup 720-1 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Can you write timetables in UTC instead of GMT? Not everyone knows that GMT is UTC+1
Include me in that, I had no idea. I just set a reminder for the Twitch stream in case I'm around at that time and I'm off by an hour. It would be a great idea if a Time Converter link is included with these things that supports GMT or UTC conversion or both.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back