• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Featured RD MINI Challenge: Round Two Snetterton Live Stream

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Bram, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +15,956

The MINI Challenge is back in action tonight and you can watch the entire race live via our stream! Join us for all the hustle and bustle as 27 of these little beasts tackle on the UK's most infamous racing circuits: Snetterton!

Super close tin-tip racing is about to take place tonight. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel or Twitch Channel to witness every pass, lock-up, pit-stop and crash that 80 minutes of MINI racing goodness has to offer! The broadcast starts at 19:50 GMT (20:50 CET).

@alexSchmurtz made this beautiful spotter guide that helps you to identify who is who on track.
    RDMC_S10_spotter_guide_r2.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,316
    @alexSchmurtz that's a cracking spotter guide, great job. And some great skins this league.

I'll be watching the race tonight; good luck everyone! (assuming Steam gets back up in time)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mike McGeer

Mike McGeer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +40
    It seems Steam has issues at the moment ??

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Andrew

Andrew
    Life is Short–Talk Fast ! Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,601
    Steam is down. 3 Hours ago untill now. No news found when they will be online again. Let's hope for the best. Fingers crossed. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +15,956
    All Steam issues have been resolved.

6. Yapci

Yapci
    Premium

Ratings:
    +172
    It was an awful race for me (arrived late home and when entered qualifying I thought it was practice, big crash in first turn and when arriving boxes some f*cking notification from windows updates pushed me out of the game to windows homepage and lost the wheel control, a flat spot with good tires then and I couldn't make it to the end with the fuel and got to do a second pit stop that ruined all I recovered...) but again, awesome stuff seen here (there are definitely some "mini-aliens" here:cool:) and some fun fights that made it be worth it.

Thanks all the staff for the efforts and see you at Brands:D

• Like Like x 2
  7. Slalom823

Slalom823
    RDTCC S10 Champion Premium

Ratings:
    +305
    You guys are all famous apparently. It looks like there have been over 5000 views on race one and over 4000 on race two.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    SpeedyMite Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +639
    Hmmmm 27 drivers, 5000 views, so we've all looked at it 128 times each :roflmao:

Extremely impressive numbers, great to see so many people are checking out the events :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. quicksilver384

quicksilver384
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85 Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +758
    lmao

• Like Like x 1
  10. Slalom823

Slalom823

Ratings:
    +305
    I am really impressed. It is a great series and broadcast, but I haven't seen numbers like that on series here before. Crazy.

Don't be nervous!! :)

• Haha Haha x 1
  11. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    SpeedyMite Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +639
    Brands Indy should be the most exciting round yet, so hopefully people keep tuning in!

12. Slalom823

Slalom823

Ratings:
    +305
    I will be if I can!

• Like Like x 1