RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TXL Racing are looking for drivers in the GTE Class Corvette.

Requirements: must be a good communicator and committed development conversations/testing.

Were looking for good drivers with speed and passion. Please do not apply if you are not 100 per cent reliable.

All applications to my inbox please. Thank you.

Ps please pass on to racing buddies who might be interested.

I'm happy with the change in layout. As this is a test race, is not meant to test our driving skill as much as testing all the dynamics and procedures involved in such an event. So avoiding all possibile issues is the right way to go :thumbsup:

Team name*: Racing Club Endurance Team
Team owner*: Sergio Mengual
Team owner forum name*: @praxtonio
Drivers out:
Drivers in: Ivan Aviñoa, @Ivan Aviñoá

The Last driver.

Thx.
Thank you for the update Sergio, and also for ensuring that all of your drivers are Premium Members. @Yoeri Gijsen shall process your new team application, for the final GT spot, and update the line-up for your #104 car soon

We look forward to seeing you all on track. :)

Yes, it is possible: you have the same helmet for all the drivers tho.

I think I used the helmet template from this page (Endurance Series - Future ES Helmet: all the way at the bottom!): http://www.enduracers.com/downloads_es.html
Aha, I wasn't aware that the helmet template for the original EnduRacers Endurance Series mod also worked with the rFactor 2 version. I was about to reply to @Era and inform him that it was unfortunately not possible, as I assumed this had all changed since rF1 version based on the fact that an updated helmet template pack has been released for the Flat6 Series for rF2. This is before I realised that the two helmet templates are actually effectively the same, except for the resolutions - the newer (rF2 Flat6 Series) version is 1024 x 1024 px and the older (rF1 Endurance Series) version is 2048 x 2048 px. Which do you think would be the best / correct one to use? Anyway, thank you for the heads up. :thumbsup:

the two helmet templates are actually effectively the same, except for the resolutions - the newer (rF2 Flat6 Series) version is 1024 x 1024 px and the older (rF1 Endurance Series) version is 2048 x 2048 px. Which do you think would be the best / correct one to use? Anyway, thank you for the heads up. :thumbsup:
Well I probably stumbled first on the rF1 version and since it fits with the original helmets from the mod, except the size, I did not look further... I think it is better to use the smallest size online, especially since the original helmets from Enduracers are now 1024. So either use the Flat6 helmet, or resize to 1024 when you're done with the rF1 template (I did the later).

Well I probably stumbled first on the rF1 version and since it fits with the original helmets from the mod, except the size, I did not look further... I think it is better to use the smallest size online, especially since the original helmets from Enduracers are now 1024. So either use the Flat6 helmet, or resize to 1024 when you're done with the rF1 template (I did the later).
Use the helmet template for the Flat6 Series mod - that's exactly what I was thinking. ;) Cheers Alex! :)

Does the track version changed again?
The track was changed from the GT Layout to the GP Layout due to safety concerns about the chicane at Gancho; an announcement regarding the change was made here yesterday morning once the change had been made. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. However we believe that there will be fewer collisions and accidents by omitting the chicane; as this is a test race we, as staff, would like to concentrate on and spend as much time as possible testing procedures and software, instead of having to deal with a potentially large number of incidents (especially those caused by a lack of practice or track knowledge). I hope that makes sense.

Teamname: Martini Racing Team [MRT]
Team owner*: Toi Claudio Barrera
Team owner forum name*: Toi Claudio Barrera
Preferred class*: GT
Driver 1*:Toi
Driver 2*:Jaquel
Driver 3:Jony_MRT
Driver 4:Mulder_MRT
Driver 5:
Driver 6:

I shall ensure all drivers are premium members for each round of the series*: YES
I agree to the TOLA*: YES

*Mandatory

The entry list is now saturated, which means the first race will be held with a full field of 40 teams. Currently we have 22 Prototype and 18 GT teams. Any new applications at this point are for a spot on the reserve list. We extend our gratitude to all teams that have shown interest in our league.

In order to achieve this full field we have tolerated two type policy breaches: (1) a slight excess of prototype entries because of the high demand for spots in the league and (2) duplicate entries in the GT class to make sure the field would fill. This temporary change of policy has two consequences for future entries and current duplicate teams: (1) Until the 20-20 class balance has been restored new GT entries will be favored over new Prototype entries and (2) duplicate GT teams may be removed from the entry list if it has reached 20 GT entries and a new (21st) GT team has been validated.

@Gerard Martínez please make sure your drivers obtain Premium Membership. I cannot validate your entry before this has happened, even if it is for the reserve list.

IMPORTANT!

A new version - v1.1 - of the custom car / skin pack has been released. The component shall be automatically downloaded and installed when you login to the official RaceDepartment server for the RDLMS (currently RACEDEPARTMENT.COM LMS 0.9). If you experience any issues with downloading the resource via GetMod then you may also manually acquire the component file, via direct download links in the General Information thread, and also the event threads (Round 0.9: 2 Hours of Estoril & Round 1: Thrustmaster 12 Hours of Interlagos). This pack contains all of the skin submissions that have been received and processed to date. The next version (v1.2) shall be released on Saturday 25th March, exactly 1 week prior to the start of the season; the submission deadline for this release is Friday 24th March. I would like to take this opportunity to remind all teams who have not yet submitted a skin that they must do so before the deadline date (or to inform us via a PM if this shall not be possible, so that provisions can be made), else they will not be permitted to participate in Round 1 of the series.

IMPORTANT!

A new version - v1.1 - of the custom car / skin pack has been released. The component shall be automatically downloaded and installed when you login to the official RaceDepartment server for the RDLMS (currently RACEDEPARTMENT.COM LMS 0.9). If you experience any issues with downloading the resource via GetMod then you may also manually acquire the component file, via direct download links in the General Information thread, and also the event threads (Round 0.9: 2 Hours of Estoril & Round 1: Thrustmaster 12 Hours of Interlagos). This pack contains all of the skin submissions that have been received and processed to date. The next version (v1.2) shall be released on Saturday 25th March, exactly 1 week prior to the start of the season; the submission deadline for this release is Friday 24th March. I would like to take this opportunity to remind all teams who have not yet submitted a skin that they must do so before the deadline date (or to inform us via a PM if this shall not be possible, so that provisions can be made), else they will not be permitted to participate in Round 1 of the series.

IMPORTANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes