RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the skin pack for season 7 still available for download? It had some really nice skins for offline racing. I can't seem to find it in the downloads section.

Not sure if there are any plans to upload it to the downloads section but it originally was only available to entrants of the league via the server.

This just made things simpler. So every time there was a change everyone's account automatically downloaded the next update ready for the server.

Can't remember now if it was Steam Workshop linked or linked to the server but anyway, sorry it was never made publicly available. Unless some teams uploaded their liveries onto the downloads section of RD.

Not sure if there are any plans to upload it to the downloads section but it originally was only available to entrants of the league via the server.

This just made things simpler. So every time there was a change everyone's account automatically downloaded the next update ready for the server.

Can't remember now if it was Steam Workshop linked or linked to the server but anyway, sorry it was never made publicly available. Unless some teams uploaded their liveries onto the downloads section of RD.

Many thanks for the reply. I definitely downloaded the complete skinpack from the downloads section last year. I wiped my hard drive a few weeks ago, and reinstalled rfactor 2 yesterday. After installing the endurance series mod, I went to download the skinpack again, only now I can't find it :)

Many thanks for the reply. I definitely downloaded the complete skinpack from the downloads section last year. I wiped my hard drive a few weeks ago, and reinstalled rfactor 2 yesterday. After installing the endurance series mod, I went to download the skinpack again, only now I can't find it :)
The RDLMS custom skin pack would never have been made available via the 'Downloads' section because it was too large… however, see here! :thumbsup: I hope that helps! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back